I've got my Encouragement Journal!!! Wanna see? Of course you do! :-)
This is one of my favorite papers from Close to My Heart (which I do sell by the way). And so I used it! Yep, I made it all. The covers are just some cardboard from old boxes. Then I covered those. I even did the binding! I made a folder in the front cover as well. In this journal, I just used some regular school lined paper. I like lines! :-) If you like it and would like to have one of your own, let me know!
And while I was creating this journal, I came up with another idea for an Encouragement Journal. Wouldn't they make wonderful gifts...Birthdays, Christmas, Easter...to spend an entire year writing down memories and encouraging words for friends and family and then giving it to them as a gift? I already have several people on my list who will be receiving one of these for their birthdays. They deserve an encouraging word...or hundreds as well!

Comments