No offense to the site Sunday Stealing...I love it! But I haven't been a few of the last few weeks meme's. So I decided to look back through their archive and use one. So this is from...I think Jan. '09. But definitely go check their blog out anyway. It's a great way to just do some quick little blogging. I love it and look forward to it every week!
1. What is on the walls of your room?
My bedroom...nothing right now. But hopefully within the week some pics will be up along with a cork board full of stuff. In my livingroom, pics and pics!
2. What type of music do you listen to?
Almost everything. I used to not listen to country but I've found myself liking a LITTLE bit of it. So just about everything except head-banging hard rock.
3. What do you want more than anything right now?
Quiet...
4. Do you get scared in the dark?
No. But I don't see very well. My eyes take longer to adjust than most.
5. What's you worst fear?
Fire.
6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Say all of the things that are on my mind that maybe shouldn't be said...
7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received?
I can't pick just one...believe me...but I received a book...a year and a half ago. That meant a lot. Not cause it was something I wanted but because someone was listening...
8. Do you have a crush?
Nope
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't really have a favorite celebrity but any time Michael Jordan is on tv, I need to watch!
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?
Falling in love isn't always one of those things you can control. I'd rather love and lost than to never have loved at all. So cliche but oh so true.
11. Share a favorite quote of yours.
Jeremiah 29:11
12. What’s your weakness?
I usually say caring too deeply. I know that doesn't sound like a weakness but sometimes it feels like it.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?
Yep. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's someone we'll marry.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
Watching the Superbowl. Texting. Chillin'.
15. What do you get complicated about the most?
The way I feel....
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?
Smoking! Yuck. The smell. Arrogance of course. If you think you look good, you probably don't look nearly that good.
17. What is you worst habit?
Texting and driving. I'm trying really hard to stop.
18. When was the last time that you were jealous?
I'm really not a jealous person. I want others to be happy.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?
No. Not interested either.
20. Do you use sarcasm?
Who me??? No. Never.
21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song?
I Got You by Leona Lewis
22. What is you favorite day of the year?
My birthday!! Ha ha! No, it's a tie...5 ways...Keagen, Kale, Kiah, Emily and Melissa...the day they were all born.
23. Describe your love life.
Non-existant...although my mom seems to think she should change that...
24. When was your last one night stand?
Never
25. How many past lovers are too many?
Ummmmm...for me, more than one!
1. What is on the walls of your room?
My bedroom...nothing right now. But hopefully within the week some pics will be up along with a cork board full of stuff. In my livingroom, pics and pics!
2. What type of music do you listen to?
Almost everything. I used to not listen to country but I've found myself liking a LITTLE bit of it. So just about everything except head-banging hard rock.
3. What do you want more than anything right now?
Quiet...
4. Do you get scared in the dark?
No. But I don't see very well. My eyes take longer to adjust than most.
5. What's you worst fear?
Fire.
6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Say all of the things that are on my mind that maybe shouldn't be said...
7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received?
I can't pick just one...believe me...but I received a book...a year and a half ago. That meant a lot. Not cause it was something I wanted but because someone was listening...
8. Do you have a crush?
Nope
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't really have a favorite celebrity but any time Michael Jordan is on tv, I need to watch!
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?
Falling in love isn't always one of those things you can control. I'd rather love and lost than to never have loved at all. So cliche but oh so true.
11. Share a favorite quote of yours.
Jeremiah 29:11
12. What’s your weakness?
I usually say caring too deeply. I know that doesn't sound like a weakness but sometimes it feels like it.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?
Yep. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's someone we'll marry.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
Watching the Superbowl. Texting. Chillin'.
15. What do you get complicated about the most?
The way I feel....
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?
Smoking! Yuck. The smell. Arrogance of course. If you think you look good, you probably don't look nearly that good.
17. What is you worst habit?
Texting and driving. I'm trying really hard to stop.
18. When was the last time that you were jealous?
I'm really not a jealous person. I want others to be happy.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?
No. Not interested either.
20. Do you use sarcasm?
Who me??? No. Never.
21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song?
I Got You by Leona Lewis
22. What is you favorite day of the year?
My birthday!! Ha ha! No, it's a tie...5 ways...Keagen, Kale, Kiah, Emily and Melissa...the day they were all born.
23. Describe your love life.
Non-existant...although my mom seems to think she should change that...
24. When was your last one night stand?
Never
25. How many past lovers are too many?
Ummmmm...for me, more than one!
Comments