I've been on a roll with my blog posts this week! Go Deidra!!! (Never hurts to give yourself a little praise from time to time!)
I've spent this last week in "thinking" mode as I call it. Just reflecting on a lot of things. Some of those things I'll probably share. Some I won't. But one of those things is accountability. Now, I have a best friend who stays on top of me...ALL THE TIME! She knows what I need to hear when I need to hear it. (And I do her the same way which drives her insane.) But these next couple of weeks, I'm really going to need some help!
I've got a TON of work to do this week. Well, the next two weeks. And there's never enough time in a day. And I know me...I'll go to work, work my 8 hours and then come home and work another 4 or 5. NOT FUN! One of the things I learned this past week is that I honestly do need time for myself...or I will go crazy! Sometimes I come home and immediately start working and I don't even give myself much thought. Dinner ends up being at 9:00pm. I end up with 4 hours of sleep. And I do it all over again the next day. And these next two weeks are FILLED TO THE RIM of things that need done. And of course, I want to get on top of those because my best friend is just a week from her due date and I will be at the hospital with her when that new baby boy enters this world. I won't miss that!
I'm not saying that the world should stop for me! I just need some time to myself sometimes. And I've also learned that the less time I spend on myself, the less time I spend with God. NOT GOOD! And it's not where I want to be. So this is where I need the favor.
I know you're all busy just like me. But if you happen to think of me at any point this week, first and foremost, PRAY FOR ME! Pray that as I work my way through this week, that I don't forget me and my relationship with God and others in my life. So say little prayers for me every time you think about it. I really truly appreciate it.
Also, drop me a line. Whether you leave me a comment, a message, see me on yahoo or actually email (have I mentioned that I LOVE email????), please just say hi. The "distractions" are nice. I know that we call them distractions...we get busy and we just don't have time for the interruptions. I don't want to be like that either. I want to welcome the distractions! I want to be able to talk to you all and share with you all! I don't want to feel like I'm out of reach. And while you're dropping a line to say hello, ask me about my devotions. Keep me accountable for what I'm supposed to be doing. Don't feel like your bugging or preaching at me. I WANT YOU TO DO IT!
Maybe it sounds silly to you. But I believe that the encouragement will help me keep going. I love what I do...in the day care and here at home with my business. And I want to keep doing it. I just don't want to be burned out. I don't want life to get away from me. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me! I'd really appreciate it! ALL OF YOU!
I've spent this last week in "thinking" mode as I call it. Just reflecting on a lot of things. Some of those things I'll probably share. Some I won't. But one of those things is accountability. Now, I have a best friend who stays on top of me...ALL THE TIME! She knows what I need to hear when I need to hear it. (And I do her the same way which drives her insane.) But these next couple of weeks, I'm really going to need some help!
I've got a TON of work to do this week. Well, the next two weeks. And there's never enough time in a day. And I know me...I'll go to work, work my 8 hours and then come home and work another 4 or 5. NOT FUN! One of the things I learned this past week is that I honestly do need time for myself...or I will go crazy! Sometimes I come home and immediately start working and I don't even give myself much thought. Dinner ends up being at 9:00pm. I end up with 4 hours of sleep. And I do it all over again the next day. And these next two weeks are FILLED TO THE RIM of things that need done. And of course, I want to get on top of those because my best friend is just a week from her due date and I will be at the hospital with her when that new baby boy enters this world. I won't miss that!
I'm not saying that the world should stop for me! I just need some time to myself sometimes. And I've also learned that the less time I spend on myself, the less time I spend with God. NOT GOOD! And it's not where I want to be. So this is where I need the favor.
I know you're all busy just like me. But if you happen to think of me at any point this week, first and foremost, PRAY FOR ME! Pray that as I work my way through this week, that I don't forget me and my relationship with God and others in my life. So say little prayers for me every time you think about it. I really truly appreciate it.
Also, drop me a line. Whether you leave me a comment, a message, see me on yahoo or actually email (have I mentioned that I LOVE email????), please just say hi. The "distractions" are nice. I know that we call them distractions...we get busy and we just don't have time for the interruptions. I don't want to be like that either. I want to welcome the distractions! I want to be able to talk to you all and share with you all! I don't want to feel like I'm out of reach. And while you're dropping a line to say hello, ask me about my devotions. Keep me accountable for what I'm supposed to be doing. Don't feel like your bugging or preaching at me. I WANT YOU TO DO IT!
Maybe it sounds silly to you. But I believe that the encouragement will help me keep going. I love what I do...in the day care and here at home with my business. And I want to keep doing it. I just don't want to be burned out. I don't want life to get away from me. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me! I'd really appreciate it! ALL OF YOU!
Comments