I came across a new blog and so I wanted to try this...maybe it will help my mood!!! You can check out the blog over at Jamie's blog.
I'm loving that my Stella Bella is back from Florida!! I needed my Stella today and I got a HUGE hug!!! Made my day!!!
I'm loving the fact that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out in 1 day 2 hours and 34 minutes!!!! And I'll be watching it with 3 of my favorite people!!! (I may not love the lack of sleep come Friday though!)
I'm loving the Ohio State Nike sweats I bought tonight...two of my favorite things...Nike and OSU!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
I'm loving I'm getting my hair trimmed this weekend. My hair is starting to have a mind of it's own. That can't happen.
I'm loving my friend Sarah who helped me through a rough day. (But I love her everyday!)
I'm loving what God is doing in my life. Things aren't always just wonderful...but I feel Him working...and I'm holding onto that.
I'm loving that my Stella Bella is back from Florida!! I needed my Stella today and I got a HUGE hug!!! Made my day!!!
I'm loving the fact that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out in 1 day 2 hours and 34 minutes!!!! And I'll be watching it with 3 of my favorite people!!! (I may not love the lack of sleep come Friday though!)
I'm loving the Ohio State Nike sweats I bought tonight...two of my favorite things...Nike and OSU!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
I'm loving I'm getting my hair trimmed this weekend. My hair is starting to have a mind of it's own. That can't happen.
I'm loving my friend Sarah who helped me through a rough day. (But I love her everyday!)
I'm loving what God is doing in my life. Things aren't always just wonderful...but I feel Him working...and I'm holding onto that.

Comments
Getting a haircut always makes me happy :)