**I actually just sent this out to my Good Morning Girls group (I know, it should be renamed Good Whenever Girls group) and decided I wanted to share it on here too.**
I'm a big fan of Max Lucado's writing. I discovered him in high school while at a Bible study that my friend used to have at his house every week. He read a story from one of Lucado's books and I instantly fell in love. I've been reading them since. And that includes his Christmas books. I used to read them every Christmas season. But I haven't read them for the last few years. I decided I wanted to read them this year. I'm sitting here reading An Angel's Story and Jeremiah 29:11 came to mind.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
It came to mind because I read this:
"I could not comprehend God's plan, but my understanding is not essential. My obedience was." (An Angel's Story)
Isn't that how most of God's plans work? We don't understand what God's doing. But that's not really the point. The point is that we obey Him so that His plans to be fulfilled. Because let's face it, His plans are WAY better than our own.
I'm a big fan of Max Lucado's writing. I discovered him in high school while at a Bible study that my friend used to have at his house every week. He read a story from one of Lucado's books and I instantly fell in love. I've been reading them since. And that includes his Christmas books. I used to read them every Christmas season. But I haven't read them for the last few years. I decided I wanted to read them this year. I'm sitting here reading An Angel's Story and Jeremiah 29:11 came to mind.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
It came to mind because I read this:
"I could not comprehend God's plan, but my understanding is not essential. My obedience was." (An Angel's Story)
Isn't that how most of God's plans work? We don't understand what God's doing. But that's not really the point. The point is that we obey Him so that His plans to be fulfilled. Because let's face it, His plans are WAY better than our own.
Comments