Sunday Stealing: Questions a la Randomness, A Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
M&M's
How late did you stay up last night and why?
It was going on 3am. I downloaded SkipBo onto my phone. So addicting!
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Probably not. This little town is my home!
Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
No. That would ruin them!!! I like watching them! :-)
Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Sure.
When was the last time you cried really hard?
Today is Sunday right?? So two days ago.
What items could you not go without during the day?
My cell phone!!! And probably some clothes. But I'm guessing you'd rather me not go without clothes.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Hmmm...I'm going to say Tera. And that was this spring. Thank goodness it's been awhile.
How do you feel about your life right now?
God is good. I just have to keep reminding myself of that sometimes.
If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
A bunch of silly messages that I just haven't erased.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless these M&M's have something in them that I'm not aware of...
Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
A perfectionist...not perfect. And yes, there's a difference!
Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
Definitely someone who DOES NOT want to kill me.
Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. But it's who I am.
Do you believe in fairy tales?
I'm a hopeless romantic...
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No. Freak.
What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
2 years.
Have you ever been on a blind date?
No. Thank goodness...I think...
Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yep! I've got a few...and that's because we're all getting old!
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
We had a few cute ones but I don't think I had a crush on any of them.
What song do you want played at your funeral?
That's a morbid question...
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I think most parents know...they may be in denial I suppose but they know. And have you met my mom??? She'd ask!!! (And no, I'm not.)
What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Ummm...what am I being executed for??? Why must we be so morbid??
Do you walk around the house naked?
No. Sometimes from the bathroom to the bedroom. But they're right around the corner from each other.
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Put down whatever is in my hand and turn the tv on.
Who is the person you can count on the most?
A friend...
What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!! (And my birthday of course!)
Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Doubt it.
Have you ever caught a fish?
Yep. And I threw it back into the water.
What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes.
What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
Key West, FL...I think...
How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
Don't have one.
Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
From the store to Mom and Dad's
Cheers to all of us thieves!
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
M&M's
How late did you stay up last night and why?
It was going on 3am. I downloaded SkipBo onto my phone. So addicting!
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Probably not. This little town is my home!
Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
No. That would ruin them!!! I like watching them! :-)
Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Sure.
When was the last time you cried really hard?
Today is Sunday right?? So two days ago.
What items could you not go without during the day?
My cell phone!!! And probably some clothes. But I'm guessing you'd rather me not go without clothes.
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Hmmm...I'm going to say Tera. And that was this spring. Thank goodness it's been awhile.
How do you feel about your life right now?
God is good. I just have to keep reminding myself of that sometimes.
If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
A bunch of silly messages that I just haven't erased.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless these M&M's have something in them that I'm not aware of...
Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
A perfectionist...not perfect. And yes, there's a difference!
Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
Definitely someone who DOES NOT want to kill me.
Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. But it's who I am.
Do you believe in fairy tales?
I'm a hopeless romantic...
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No. Freak.
What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
2 years.
Have you ever been on a blind date?
No. Thank goodness...I think...
Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yep! I've got a few...and that's because we're all getting old!
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
We had a few cute ones but I don't think I had a crush on any of them.
What song do you want played at your funeral?
That's a morbid question...
Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I think most parents know...they may be in denial I suppose but they know. And have you met my mom??? She'd ask!!! (And no, I'm not.)
What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Ummm...what am I being executed for??? Why must we be so morbid??
Do you walk around the house naked?
No. Sometimes from the bathroom to the bedroom. But they're right around the corner from each other.
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Put down whatever is in my hand and turn the tv on.
Who is the person you can count on the most?
A friend...
What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!! (And my birthday of course!)
Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Doubt it.
Have you ever caught a fish?
Yep. And I threw it back into the water.
What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes.
What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
Key West, FL...I think...
How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
Don't have one.
Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
From the store to Mom and Dad's
Comments