~My favorite picture of my best friend~
Hmmm...I'm wondering how much trouble I want to get into... :-)
Hmmm...I'm wondering how much trouble I want to get into... :-)
Ha ha! I decided I better include myself so she doesn't kill me for this! Anyway...I love these pics of Tera and I mainly cause they were her idea. She HATES pictures and we were walking out of the mall one night...about to pass the little picture thing and she said "we should take our picture." You know I jumped all over that!!! I didn't want to miss that opportunity!!! Then I decided to be silly...as she looked at me like I was insane (which is usually the case). Pretty classic Deidra and Tera.
I just love this pic of Shanda and I. When I'm with her, she just makes me happy!!! And I think you can tell in this pic! I love it!!!


Comments