I know! I'm behind again! But instead of being on my comp, I've been reading. And I love it!! But I figured I better get caught up!
Day 8: a recipe
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 lg. or 2 small cans chicken
1 C. Frank’s hot sauce
1 -2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
4 C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 C. ranch dressing
Heat together the cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Add chicken and heat again. Stir in 2 C.
cheese. Pour into crock pot and add remaining 2 C. cheese to the top. When cheese is melted, serve with
your favorite tortilla chips.
(I can't take credit for the recipe. Mom and I got it from a friend of hers. But I couldn't find my written copy so I used the recipe I get in a newsletter. It's definitely a good one though! We use it with crackers. Even better!)
Day 9: A photo of the last item I purchased
Yep. I bought it! It's like the 2nd country CD I've ever bought. (I'm not a country fan.) But I saw her special the other day and heard her singing some of the songs...and thought, "I have to have it!" So I bought it! And so far I like it! I imagine I'll post a song from there soon!
Day 10: A photo and a decription of what's in my makeup bag
I don't own a makeup bag! I don't wear makeup! Ever! Well, I will when I'm in Sarah's wedding...cause I love her!!! But I don't carry that stuff around so I don't have one.
Day 11: A photograph of the town I live in
Here's a pic of downtown. I should have asked my downstairs neighbor if he had any good ones. He's a photographer for the newspaper here in town. But I found this one on the net and decided it would work!
Keep your eyes open...my 25 Days of Christmas Challenge is set to begin tomorrow! The blog is written and scheduled to go out in the afternoon! I hope some of you will participate with me and pass the message along!!!
Day 8: a recipe
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 lg. or 2 small cans chicken
1 C. Frank’s hot sauce
1 -2 pkgs. cream cheese, softened
4 C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 C. ranch dressing
Heat together the cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Add chicken and heat again. Stir in 2 C.
cheese. Pour into crock pot and add remaining 2 C. cheese to the top. When cheese is melted, serve with
your favorite tortilla chips.
(I can't take credit for the recipe. Mom and I got it from a friend of hers. But I couldn't find my written copy so I used the recipe I get in a newsletter. It's definitely a good one though! We use it with crackers. Even better!)
Day 9: A photo of the last item I purchased
Yep. I bought it! It's like the 2nd country CD I've ever bought. (I'm not a country fan.) But I saw her special the other day and heard her singing some of the songs...and thought, "I have to have it!" So I bought it! And so far I like it! I imagine I'll post a song from there soon!
Day 10: A photo and a decription of what's in my makeup bag
I don't own a makeup bag! I don't wear makeup! Ever! Well, I will when I'm in Sarah's wedding...cause I love her!!! But I don't carry that stuff around so I don't have one.
Day 11: A photograph of the town I live in
Here's a pic of downtown. I should have asked my downstairs neighbor if he had any good ones. He's a photographer for the newspaper here in town. But I found this one on the net and decided it would work!
Keep your eyes open...my 25 Days of Christmas Challenge is set to begin tomorrow! The blog is written and scheduled to go out in the afternoon! I hope some of you will participate with me and pass the message along!!!


Comments