Day 22: Favorite City
Hmmmmm...I don't want to make fun of the topic for today but for me, it's quite silly. I'm going to go with the city I live in. Why, you ask? Because I don't really have a desire to leave. I remember being younger...like a teenager...and thinking how great it would be to get out of this city. But now, I can't imagine being anywhere else. This is my home. It's nice to visit other places but I'm going to stay right here for as long as God allows me!
My favorite city to visit...well, that would be Gatlinburg, TN. I'd LOVE to visit Chicago but I've never been there. That has to be on my agenda sooner than later!
Hmmmmm...I don't want to make fun of the topic for today but for me, it's quite silly. I'm going to go with the city I live in. Why, you ask? Because I don't really have a desire to leave. I remember being younger...like a teenager...and thinking how great it would be to get out of this city. But now, I can't imagine being anywhere else. This is my home. It's nice to visit other places but I'm going to stay right here for as long as God allows me!
My favorite city to visit...well, that would be Gatlinburg, TN. I'd LOVE to visit Chicago but I've never been there. That has to be on my agenda sooner than later!
Comments
I always said I would move as far away as I could from my small town...
Yeah. I moved 2 miles.