I came across Kelly's Korner today and I definitely like it!! The most interesting thing I found though was something she does on Friday's. Show us your life, Show us your singles. I love the idea!!! I almost posted a blog about myself just to link up on it and then decided that it's just downright desperate!! So I didn't. But I definitely like the idea. You should all go check it out. Even if you aren't single, you know someone who is and you're probably hoping they probably find the perfect person for them. So definitely check it out. I'm going to keep my eye on it. But I don't think I'll be blogging about my single life quite yet!
New year, new me. Who says that? Ok, a lot of people so no offense if you’re one of them. But I like me. Sure, I’m not perfect. But I don’t want to really change all of me. So no silly quote like that for me! It is hard to believe that 2019 is here. The older I get, the quicker time flies by. I do remember being told that when I was a teenager. Those people were so right. It feels like yesterday that I was sitting in my quiet house while Johanna was off with friends celebrating the start of 2018. But that was a year ago. Today, I’m still sitting in my quiet house but that’s because Karyna is just waking up for the day. A few years ago, I used to work on videos that would highlight my year. I loved doing them but they took time. And that’s time that I don’t have as much of these days. It’s hard to go through a year of pictures and videos. Do you know how many pictures I take a year? My goodness!...
Comments