I love Karen Kingsbury and the books she writes...not sure if I've ever mentioned that before! Anyway...one of the blogs I follow is giving this book away:
That means you need to hop on over to Kelly's Lucky You and enter to win!! I did!!! I actually don't own these books so I'd love to have them!!! Maybe I shouldn't encourage you to enter. I have a better chance of winning if you don't enter! Hee, hee! But that wouldn't be nice of me so head on over and enter!! And I wish you the best of luck!
That means you need to hop on over to Kelly's Lucky You and enter to win!! I did!!! I actually don't own these books so I'd love to have them!!! Maybe I shouldn't encourage you to enter. I have a better chance of winning if you don't enter! Hee, hee! But that wouldn't be nice of me so head on over and enter!! And I wish you the best of luck!

Comments