When you have to get up early on a Sat. morning, there better be a good reason, right? Well, I had a good reason and that reason was this precious little girl right here...
Mommy had a class this morning. Daddy had to work and the boys were with grandma at swim lessons. So I got some quality time with her! But she's sleeping right now. Snoring as well! She hasn't been feeling good and so I think she just wants some rest. I completely understand!
I know I should be up and doing something since she's sleeping. And maybe I'll go jump in the shower here shortly. But I'm enjoying a little bit of quiet time this morning. It's been a long week. Not so much because I was so busy (I wasn't any more busy than any other time). There was just a lot going on in my head. And things I heard...and well, the list goes on. So I need the quiet time today. My plan is to kind of take some time for me today. I've got Kiah for a little bit longer. And then I'm going to help my friend move a cabinet. I need to go to the grocery but I may hold off on that for a little while. I'm thinking a nap is in order for this afternoon for sure. But I definitely think this evening will be a quiet one for me. Just some time alone. Maybe a good movie. I'll cook a good dinner. And just relax on my couch.
Tomorrow is a little more of a full day for me but I think it will be what I need to start the week. I THINK a friend and I are going to a home party tomorrow. I'll see some girls from work and it should just be entertaining! And then that friend and I are heading to a Christian concert. Some good, uplifting music is needed. BIG TIME!!!! I'm looking forward to it. Could be a late night but I think it will be worth it.
Alright...I'm off to get something done while Kiah continues to sleep. I'm sitting here looking like a bum and I've been up since 7:15am. I need to do something!
Mommy had a class this morning. Daddy had to work and the boys were with grandma at swim lessons. So I got some quality time with her! But she's sleeping right now. Snoring as well! She hasn't been feeling good and so I think she just wants some rest. I completely understand!
I know I should be up and doing something since she's sleeping. And maybe I'll go jump in the shower here shortly. But I'm enjoying a little bit of quiet time this morning. It's been a long week. Not so much because I was so busy (I wasn't any more busy than any other time). There was just a lot going on in my head. And things I heard...and well, the list goes on. So I need the quiet time today. My plan is to kind of take some time for me today. I've got Kiah for a little bit longer. And then I'm going to help my friend move a cabinet. I need to go to the grocery but I may hold off on that for a little while. I'm thinking a nap is in order for this afternoon for sure. But I definitely think this evening will be a quiet one for me. Just some time alone. Maybe a good movie. I'll cook a good dinner. And just relax on my couch.
Tomorrow is a little more of a full day for me but I think it will be what I need to start the week. I THINK a friend and I are going to a home party tomorrow. I'll see some girls from work and it should just be entertaining! And then that friend and I are heading to a Christian concert. Some good, uplifting music is needed. BIG TIME!!!! I'm looking forward to it. Could be a late night but I think it will be worth it.
Alright...I'm off to get something done while Kiah continues to sleep. I'm sitting here looking like a bum and I've been up since 7:15am. I need to do something!

Comments