1. What curse word do you use the most?
It's the new year so I'm done with bad words!!! :-)
2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope. But I do have an MP3 player. Works just as well!
3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yep! How can people forget that?
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it. Duh!
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Me, myself and I. Like right now as I sit here answering these silly questions wrapped up in my OSU snuggie.
6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No. Do you have one to tell me??? Oh wait. Yes. Yes. And I've kept my mouth shut. I'm good!
7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?
Eyes!! Isn't that what we're supposed to be looking at anyway?
8. What are you looking forward to?
The OSU game on Tues night!!!
9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yep! Casting Crowns count?
10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Probably the last time I fell asleep at Tera's house and I was on the floor!
11. What did you do last night?
Nothing!!! Well, I cooked. And watched movies. And loved it!!!
12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I'm hardly ever around the opposite sex so I have to say the same sex. But in high school it was the opposite sex.
13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Nope. I'm not telling you.
14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Hmmmm..Emily Rex!!! She makes me laugh!! I'm sure we'd have fun for 24 hours! She'd probably have me toilet papering houses but it would still be fun!
15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
False.
16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Other than a million dollars? An SUV or truck.
17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yep! My mom can definitely be a lot of fun!
18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No. A purple one please.
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
At home. Too cold to be out and about.
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
I prefer a pool with chlorine but since that isn't an option, I'm going with ocean.
Comments
#15 - absolutely false...who ever thought that was true??
Now I am singing, "If I had a million dollars" :-)