1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I've got one on my knee...I think I was 8 or 9 and we were downtown for what we call the Square Fair around here. I was walking and one of the grates around one of the trees was loose and when I stepped on it, it came up and I tripped. The first aid people suggested stitches but Mom said no...which was fine by me!! No needles, thank you!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
Not much. A few picture frames.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore if I'm sick. Otherwise, nope!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I'll listen to just about anything anymore. But it's usually Pop or Christian.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
A little after 8, just can't remember if it's AM or PM!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Peace! (No, that is NOT a sarcastic answer)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
The way things use to be...
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Hmmm...my journal...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'6" and 3/4!! And yes, the 3/4 is important!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not usually.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No but I can't see. So it's definitely not the most comforting feeling ever.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Ha.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Being attacked by spiders in my sleep!!!! I'm being honest! And my house catching on fire.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
I don't care. But definitely eyes where you feel you can see into the heart of someone...eyes that sparkle...eyes that look straight at me (not past me, through me, around me...at me)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I won't be. He will propose...whoever he is...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Neither. Unless you count Pepsi. Although caffeine really doesn't help.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Onions.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Pizza now that you brought it up.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Purple!!!!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Goldfish crackers are kind of good! Gotta be in the mood for them though.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Hmmm...wow...I'm sure it was from a friend. But I've gotten quite a bit of meaningful gifts over the years. I can't pick just one.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
On who?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Nike!
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
I don't think I really have a favorite. Julia Roberts is talented. I love Ben Affleck!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yeppers. Raelee.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
She's a fish!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Do you really get a choice about who you fall in love with??
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
23. But technically, that's typing it. Not saying it.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
For what??
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Jeremiah 29:11...I've been saying it to myself a lot lately.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
For what??? To eat? Applebee's. Favorite place to shop? Walmart. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with friends.
I've got one on my knee...I think I was 8 or 9 and we were downtown for what we call the Square Fair around here. I was walking and one of the grates around one of the trees was loose and when I stepped on it, it came up and I tripped. The first aid people suggested stitches but Mom said no...which was fine by me!! No needles, thank you!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
Not much. A few picture frames.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore if I'm sick. Otherwise, nope!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I'll listen to just about anything anymore. But it's usually Pop or Christian.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
A little after 8, just can't remember if it's AM or PM!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Peace! (No, that is NOT a sarcastic answer)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
The way things use to be...
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Hmmm...my journal...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'6" and 3/4!! And yes, the 3/4 is important!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not usually.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No but I can't see. So it's definitely not the most comforting feeling ever.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Ha.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Being attacked by spiders in my sleep!!!! I'm being honest! And my house catching on fire.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
I don't care. But definitely eyes where you feel you can see into the heart of someone...eyes that sparkle...eyes that look straight at me (not past me, through me, around me...at me)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I won't be. He will propose...whoever he is...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Neither. Unless you count Pepsi. Although caffeine really doesn't help.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Onions.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Pizza now that you brought it up.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Purple!!!!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Goldfish crackers are kind of good! Gotta be in the mood for them though.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Hmmm...wow...I'm sure it was from a friend. But I've gotten quite a bit of meaningful gifts over the years. I can't pick just one.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
On who?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No!
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Nike!
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
I don't think I really have a favorite. Julia Roberts is talented. I love Ben Affleck!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yeppers. Raelee.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
She's a fish!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Do you really get a choice about who you fall in love with??
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
23. But technically, that's typing it. Not saying it.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
For what??
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
Jeremiah 29:11...I've been saying it to myself a lot lately.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
For what??? To eat? Applebee's. Favorite place to shop? Walmart. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with friends.
Comments
Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/seriously-are-we-asking-this/
Join us for Monday Mayhem