Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
Yes!! I'm not saying I was unhappy. But I had to really start to think about things differently.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
No.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
Yeah. I just don't usually. Mainly cause the cell phone is charging.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
Hi.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
It's been hot...which I know is the whole point of summer. But I'm more of a fall and spring kind of girl. So this 90 degree stuff is for the birds.
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
You mean completely everything?? No. 99% I'd say one person.
7. What was the last thing you drank?
I'm drinking agave lemonade lifewater right now. But I'll be getting a strawberry lemonade from the fair SOON!
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Sure. The person who's calling in #4.
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
Christmas.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
Ha ha. No. I've really ever knew one.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Ummm...it's Monday. Should I be looking forward to something?? Other than the Monday being over with?
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I didn't get my apple pie with ice cream. One of these days tho...
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
Other than being committed to myself...aka: SINGLE??? Ummm...I don't remember. I was 14.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Looked at the clock and reminded myself it was Sun.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Yeah, but...
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
I know I've made mistakes but things happen for a reason and I'm where I am for a reason...
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
I hope so...since I plan to!
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
The temp will get cooler! Does that count?
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
I think we all take things for granted unfortunately..
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
No. And I miss that. So hopefully the person from #4 will call.
Comments