1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Probably the "Worst/Best Friend" in the world. I don't feel like explaining...
2. What is your shoe style?
Tennis shoes. Usually Nikes but I do own some Adidas! :-)
3 Does your car reflect your personality?
I think so! It's decked out in OSU to start with! I'm told it smells like me too. I can't decide how i feel about that.
4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe one of my friends...just so I can see what they see...
5. Love or be loved?
Oh now that's unfair. I want both!! Hey, I'm being honest! I do love to love though!
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Sizzling steak and cheese from Applebee's. I am addicted!! Along with some strawberry cheesecake. Wait a minute...what am I on death row for????
7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Yep!! I went to Gatlinburg!! My first vacation in a few years. And well worth the wait!
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Guilty? I don't feel guilty eating! But I suppose I'd say this strawberry cream cheese cake that is just sooooooooooooo good! I had a piece for breakfast the other day!
Comments
NIce to get to know you!!