Some of you may know this but for those of you who don't, I'm a Close to My Heart consultant. Close to My Heart is an amazing scrapbook supply company. I'm not just saying that because I sell it. I'm saying that because it is! I sell it because I fell in love with it and how easy it really is. There are so many great ideas just in the catalogs!!! Anyway...the point is, they are running a major 8 day sale coming up. I've never seen anything like it!! And in order to take advantage, you've got to order from my Close to My Heart website. You can also view the entire catalog from my website so go check it out. Deidra's Close to My Heart Headquarters.
Here's the details on the sale. If you have any questions, just let me know!!!
2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? It’s YOU, of course! We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. So for 8 days, August 4 through August 11 (while supplies last), you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US/CAN, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online. Visit your Consultant’s MyCTMH® website today to see these amazing deals for yourself. You’ll want to shout for joy, too!
If you'd like a list of all of the products on sale, PLEASE email me ASAP! And I'll send you a complete list of the products available for this sale. Once you receive the list, you can view the items online. Just go to my site, click on Products and then click on the most recent Idea Book. There's a search box over on the right side. Just type in the item number that you're interested in and it should appear. If it doesn't, let me know so I can get a preview of the product for you.
And since I'm SO excited about this sale, I'm giving prizes away to EVERYONE who orders from my site!!! So CHECK IT OUT!!! The sale starts on the 4th!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the details on the sale. If you have any questions, just let me know!!!
2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? It’s YOU, of course! We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. So for 8 days, August 4 through August 11 (while supplies last), you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US/CAN, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online. Visit your Consultant’s MyCTMH® website today to see these amazing deals for yourself. You’ll want to shout for joy, too!
If you'd like a list of all of the products on sale, PLEASE email me ASAP! And I'll send you a complete list of the products available for this sale. Once you receive the list, you can view the items online. Just go to my site, click on Products and then click on the most recent Idea Book. There's a search box over on the right side. Just type in the item number that you're interested in and it should appear. If it doesn't, let me know so I can get a preview of the product for you.
And since I'm SO excited about this sale, I'm giving prizes away to EVERYONE who orders from my site!!! So CHECK IT OUT!!! The sale starts on the 4th!!!!!!!!!!
Comments