Thanks for your comment, Laurie! Here's an update on my list...UGH!
1. Go to the reservoir and watch the sunset (and of course take pics).
2. Get some new pictures of myself! (Ha ha!)
3.Go to the zoo.
4. Read two books.
I'm almost finished with the 1st!!! I guess I'll have to rush through the second!
5. Read my Bible everyday...even if it's just a few verses (which is why I'm going to participate in Good Morning Girls). So far so good. And I'm liking Good Morning Girls!
I can't say this is happening everyday but it's pretty close and definitely better than it was.
6. Not complain about ANYTHING for a week (this could be a challenge some days).
7. Write an inspiration note and leave in a book for someone to find.
8. Find a personally inpirational quote and work it into a piece of art or scrapbook page or handmade card.
9. Take an online photography class.
I should finish up by the end of the weekend!
10. Write some bad memories. Shred the paper and throw them away. They'll no longer be a part of my life!
This one is tougher than I thought it would be but I'm going to try to do it this weekend. I need to.
11. Clean out my closet.
12. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years (assuming I can find it then).
13. Send 5 friends real letters...snail mail style!
I've sent one. And I have 2 cards here at home waiting to be written in and sent.
14. Actually put money in my savings...and leave it!
15. Pay for someone's drive-thru order that's behind me.
16. Send my Aunt Bettye a card.
17. Take ONLY my Bible and notebook with me to a beautiful, quiet place to read.
18. Don't text while driving for a week straight (I've got to break this habit).
I'm actually breaking this BAD habit!
19. Do a puzzle. A big, cool puzzle! (Which means I need to buy one!)
I've got my puzzle. I just need to start it!
20. Reread "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." I gotta be ready when part 1 comes out in November!
Its half way done!
21. Eat out on my deck. I cook out there but have never eaten out there.
22. Start a prayer journal.
23. Start a savings for a new car (I still have a few years on the loan I have but I want to be better prepared next time).
24. Go to that Christmas store in Michigan. What's it called??
25. Go to IKEA. Man, I love that store! I could definitely get some good Christmas presents while I'm there!
I'm hoping to go this weekend. Hoping.
26. Go one week without fast food.
27. Go one week without buying anything but essentials at Wal-Mart (this could be a huge challenge).
28. Surprise someone with cookies and brownies...for no reason! And include a note!
29. Design a new wedding invitation for Heavenly Creations.
30. Plan a handmade Christmas gift for someone.
31. Play board games one night! (This one will definitely have to be shared with someone else.)
32. Listen and do something for someone who's unsuspecting...without giving them my name. It could be simply leaving them a note of encouragement. Or buying something they need.
2.
I hate pictures of myself!!!! But does this one count????
3.
4. Read two books.
I'm almost finished with the 1st!!! I guess I'll have to rush through the second!
5. Read my Bible everyday...even if it's just a few verses (which is why I'm going to participate in Good Morning Girls). So far so good. And I'm liking Good Morning Girls!
I can't say this is happening everyday but it's pretty close and definitely better than it was.
6. Not complain about ANYTHING for a week (this could be a challenge some days).
7. Write an inspiration note and leave in a book for someone to find.
8. Find a personally inpirational quote and work it into a piece of art or scrapbook page or handmade card.
9. Take an online photography class.
I should finish up by the end of the weekend!
10. Write some bad memories. Shred the paper and throw them away. They'll no longer be a part of my life!
This one is tougher than I thought it would be but I'm going to try to do it this weekend. I need to.
11. Clean out my closet.
12. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years (assuming I can find it then).
13. Send 5 friends real letters...snail mail style!
I've sent one. And I have 2 cards here at home waiting to be written in and sent.
14. Actually put money in my savings...and leave it!
15. Pay for someone's drive-thru order that's behind me.
16. Send my Aunt Bettye a card.
17. Take ONLY my Bible and notebook with me to a beautiful, quiet place to read.
18.
I'm actually breaking this BAD habit!
19. Do a puzzle. A big, cool puzzle! (Which means I need to buy one!)
I've got my puzzle. I just need to start it!
20. Reread "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." I gotta be ready when part 1 comes out in November!
Its half way done!
22. Start a prayer journal.
23. Start a savings for a new car (I still have a few years on the loan I have but I want to be better prepared next time).
24. Go to that Christmas store in Michigan. What's it called??
25. Go to IKEA. Man, I love that store! I could definitely get some good Christmas presents while I'm there!
I'm hoping to go this weekend. Hoping.
26. Go one week without fast food.
27. Go one week without buying anything but essentials at Wal-Mart (this could be a huge challenge).
28. Surprise someone with cookies and brownies...for no reason! And include a note!
29. Design a new wedding invitation for Heavenly Creations.
30. Plan a handmade Christmas gift for someone.
32. Listen and do something for someone who's unsuspecting...without giving them my name. It could be simply leaving them a note of encouragement. Or buying something they need.

Comments