Well, just in case you didn't know, I'm Deidra! I don't really go by anything other than that...although there are a few people who call me Dee...and a lifelong friend who calls me by the nickname my mother gave me as a kid! And kids I'm close to in my life call me Dee Dee. And depending on the day, my best friend may call me smart or dumb! (I have my moments!) But usually, I'm just Deidra. And if you can't get my attention, yell Deidra Faith. I'll turn around!
15 facts about me??? Really? Can I even come up with 15??
My blog name: Inside Deidra's Head. It's pretty simple. When I started this blog, it was just to give people an idea of what I was thinking...whether it was important or not. I had to back off of that some awhile ago and so I'm not nearly as open as I used to be. But I'm slowly getting back to a place where I'm comfortable and I can be a little more open. Some days there's a million things going on in my head and this is a way to relieve a little of that pressure.
You know what??? Let's do Day 3 too!!!
My first love: writing. I remember my mom giving me a paper when I was little and me trying to write words on it. And as I got older, I'd write all of the words I knew how to spell. I started writing books when I was about 10. And yes, I still have some of them...and no, you'll never see them! I wrote books (for my own eyes only) up until about 2 1/2 years ago. I'm not sure why I stopped...I just know my imagination doesn't seem to work the same. I know the last time I attempted to write like that, it ended up being more about things I was going through and that's not what I wanted. So now I just write...letters to people, in my journal A LOT, and on here when I get a chance. I've always been a better writer than I am a talker (even though I love to talk). So if you really want to know how I feel, ask me to write it. I'll pour my heart out to you.
Did you think I was going to talk about my "first love" as in a guy??? Ha ha! I tricked you!!!
(That's me on the right...and that's Shanda on the left...that's my forever friend! Hmmm...I just came up with that...and I like it!)
15 facts about me??? Really? Can I even come up with 15??
- I'm adopted.
- I love photography. I wish I was better at it though.
- I wish I had a dog. Snoodles, who really is my dog, lives with Mom and Dad cause I couldn't bring her with me when I moved (plus I think my dad would have killed me). I miss having a dog to pet everyday...someone who's excited to see me no matter what I've done that day.
- If I ever get married and have children (becoming more unlikely the older I get), I already have names picked out for my children!
- I love Welch's Fruit Snacks! They're my favorite!
- I say hi to my fish everyday when I come home. It's as close to a dog as I'm getting for awhile!
- I'm right-handed. But I tie my shoes with my left. I have no idea why.
- I LOVE scary movies. I just can't watch them by myself.
- I am super excited about carving pumpkins this coming week! I haven't done it since I was a kid!
- I have to sleep with my covers up around my neck. I have to be all snuggled in! As snug as a bug in a rug!
- I save certain letters and cards from people...for those bad days when I need to be encouraged.
- It's been a very long week and a half...just sayin.
- I'm a little disappointed in myself that I won't get my 32 in 60 days list done...UGH.
- I'm a lot more emotional than people think and people will never see that.
- I love movies! I'll watch just about anything! Anyone have a suggestion of a good movie I need to see?
My blog name: Inside Deidra's Head. It's pretty simple. When I started this blog, it was just to give people an idea of what I was thinking...whether it was important or not. I had to back off of that some awhile ago and so I'm not nearly as open as I used to be. But I'm slowly getting back to a place where I'm comfortable and I can be a little more open. Some days there's a million things going on in my head and this is a way to relieve a little of that pressure.
You know what??? Let's do Day 3 too!!!
My first love: writing. I remember my mom giving me a paper when I was little and me trying to write words on it. And as I got older, I'd write all of the words I knew how to spell. I started writing books when I was about 10. And yes, I still have some of them...and no, you'll never see them! I wrote books (for my own eyes only) up until about 2 1/2 years ago. I'm not sure why I stopped...I just know my imagination doesn't seem to work the same. I know the last time I attempted to write like that, it ended up being more about things I was going through and that's not what I wanted. So now I just write...letters to people, in my journal A LOT, and on here when I get a chance. I've always been a better writer than I am a talker (even though I love to talk). So if you really want to know how I feel, ask me to write it. I'll pour my heart out to you.
Did you think I was going to talk about my "first love" as in a guy??? Ha ha! I tricked you!!!
.jpg)
Comments
I watch NO scary movies. Ever.
Change the title of your 32 in 60 to 32 in 160 and the pressure is off :-)