Mondays, mondays, mondays...UGH!!! That sums it up. I'll come back to my Musical Monday video here in a little bit. First I need to catch up on this 30 day challenge!
Day 7 is favorite movies. Oh my...where to begin!!! OK...simply because I'm a huge dork, I LOVE the Harry Potter movies. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite (so far). That's the 5th one. It was always my favorite book of the series. I'm counting down the days til Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in Nov!!!! I'm also a huge fan of the Twilight saga...cause I'm a huge fan of the books! (Jacob is dreamy...) But I think my favorite movie of all time is a tie...Pretty Woman and Armageddon. My list of favorites could go on but I won't bore you anymore with that!
This is Tera and I. She really is happy!!! She hates pictures though. I had been whining about us taking one and she finally gave in.
Here's the lyrics if you'd like to sing along!
La-la-la-la-la la
lala la la-la la lala
(repeat)
Everyday I fight for all my future somethings
A thousand little wars I have to choose between
I could spend a lifetime earning things I don’t need
That’s like chasing rainbows and coming home empty
And if you strip me, strip it all away
If you strip me, what would you find
If you strip me, strip it all away
I'll be alright
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
I don't need a microphone yeah
To say what I've been thinking
My heart is like a loudspeaker
Thats always on eleven
And if you strip me, strip it all away
If you strip me, what would you find
If you strip me, strip it all away
I’m still the same
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
Im only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
Bridge
Cause when it all boils down at the end of the day
It's what you do and say that makes you who you are
Makes you think about, think about it doesn’t it
Sometimes all it takes is one voice
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
(repeat)
This next song is a happier one. Thank You. Without saying names and making this all to mushy, this is a simple thank you to those who help me through the rough days and smile with me on the good ones! You know who you are. I know I don't say it enough but THANK YOU!!!
And here's the lyrics to this one:
Words, Words, Words
How come there's so many, but i can't find any?
Words, words
How can I possibly say it perfectly all that you mean to me?
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
Love, Love, Love,
I don't always show it, but I hope you know it
Love, Love
Cause when I wish for you
And everything you do
Cause of all that you do to me (yeah hey yeah)
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you!
Love, Love, Love,
I don't always show it, but I hope you know it...
Day 7 is favorite movies. Oh my...where to begin!!! OK...simply because I'm a huge dork, I LOVE the Harry Potter movies. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite (so far). That's the 5th one. It was always my favorite book of the series. I'm counting down the days til Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in Nov!!!! I'm also a huge fan of the Twilight saga...cause I'm a huge fan of the books! (Jacob is dreamy...) But I think my favorite movie of all time is a tie...Pretty Woman and Armageddon. My list of favorites could go on but I won't bore you anymore with that!
Day 8 is a place I've traveled to. I wish I traveled more but unfortunately, I don't. But one of my favorite places to go is Gatlinburg, TN. My friend Sarah and I just went this past summer. It was a quickly planned trip and we had so much fun (and shopped so much).
It's just so beautiful there. I wonder what it looks like now that it's fall. Maybe I'll go in the fall someday. Who wants to go????
Day 9 is a picture of my friends. Hmmmm...what picture do I pick??? Which friends??? Or do I post mulitple pictures? I can't decide!!!! I don't want anyone to feel left out!
This is Tera and I. She really is happy!!! She hates pictures though. I had been whining about us taking one and she finally gave in.
This is Christina and I from this summer...bad pic (of me, not her...she never looks bad) but I still kind of like it!
I can't find the funny pic of Karen and I in our St. Patty's day wear. Karen, if you can find your copy, send it this way so I can upload that!
And you saw a picture of Shanda and I the other day when I introduced myself. I have a million other pictures but I won't share them all with you...not tonight anyway!
OK. Let's move on to Musical Monday (before I just continue to get all caught up).
Tonight I had a tough choice so I'm going with two. I'm going to go with the Natasha Bedingfield song first. Strip Me. I heard this the other day (and believe me, it's not what you think it is) and I just simple thought AMEN!!! Simply said...you can't take my voice. Because of life and things that have happened, I sometimes find it harder to get my voice heard, but it's there. That won't be taken from me.
Here's the lyrics if you'd like to sing along!
La-la-la-la-la la
lala la la-la la lala
(repeat)
Everyday I fight for all my future somethings
A thousand little wars I have to choose between
I could spend a lifetime earning things I don’t need
That’s like chasing rainbows and coming home empty
And if you strip me, strip it all away
If you strip me, what would you find
If you strip me, strip it all away
I'll be alright
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
I don't need a microphone yeah
To say what I've been thinking
My heart is like a loudspeaker
Thats always on eleven
And if you strip me, strip it all away
If you strip me, what would you find
If you strip me, strip it all away
I’m still the same
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
Im only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
Bridge
Cause when it all boils down at the end of the day
It's what you do and say that makes you who you are
Makes you think about, think about it doesn’t it
Sometimes all it takes is one voice
Take what you want steal my pride
Build me up or cut me down to size
Shut me out but I’ll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that from me (oh oh)
You aint taking that !
(repeat)
This next song is a happier one. Thank You. Without saying names and making this all to mushy, this is a simple thank you to those who help me through the rough days and smile with me on the good ones! You know who you are. I know I don't say it enough but THANK YOU!!!
And here's the lyrics to this one:
Words, Words, Words
How come there's so many, but i can't find any?
Words, words
How can I possibly say it perfectly all that you mean to me?
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
Love, Love, Love,
I don't always show it, but I hope you know it
Love, Love
Cause when I wish for you
And everything you do
Cause of all that you do to me (yeah hey yeah)
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
I don't wanna let another day passes by without a chance to say
Thank you! thank you!
And I don't think you have a clue
For every day you pull me through
For all of the thing that you do
Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you!
Love, Love, Love,
I don't always show it, but I hope you know it...

Comments