I wanna try this. I kind of like the idea. It's much better than just a simple survey. Anyway...go check it out and see what this whole Thursday Thunks is all about.
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why?
Jeff. I miss him. I know...it's been so long. How can I? But he knew me almost better than anyone else. And I feel like I didn't really get a proper goodbye. I want that.
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?
My Life Sucks WITH You. And I think it needs to be a rap song. Cause you kind of need an angry edge to it. So maybe Eminem. I love him and his anger!
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?
Your smile! And maybe some caffeine!
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?
Yeah. I would. That's a major lie. Something that affects our relationship. To think everything is wonderful when it isn't...no no no. Can't have that.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?
Depends on the house guest! Sometimes it only takes an hour!
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?
Purple. Cause it makes me happy!
7. What did you think of the Olympics?
I always so I'm not going to watch but I get sucked in. It's addicting. And no matter what, those people have talent. Those people give everything to their sport. That's dedication.
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host?
Yeah. Probably me.
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe?
Ha ha. I can't post it. Oh yes I can. It's my blog, dang it! "I'm done. You won't hear from me again."
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.
The best day? Oh wow. It was oooooohhhhh so long ago! :-) Hmmmm...I was in high school but it was after school. An afternoon at the mall with my two best friends at the time...Jeff and Amy. And Amy was in love with Jeff! She tripped over a trash can! Classic stuff!
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't.
A ton of Eeyore blankets. He's cute!
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?
I looked but it didn't interest me. Sorry.
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice?
Yeah. There's no need to be afraid of the choices people make. They're not afraid of us cause we like people of the opposite sex. You may not agree with their choice but there's no need to be afraid of them.
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why?
Jeff. I miss him. I know...it's been so long. How can I? But he knew me almost better than anyone else. And I feel like I didn't really get a proper goodbye. I want that.
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?
My Life Sucks WITH You. And I think it needs to be a rap song. Cause you kind of need an angry edge to it. So maybe Eminem. I love him and his anger!
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?
Your smile! And maybe some caffeine!
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?
Yeah. I would. That's a major lie. Something that affects our relationship. To think everything is wonderful when it isn't...no no no. Can't have that.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?
Depends on the house guest! Sometimes it only takes an hour!
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?
Purple. Cause it makes me happy!
7. What did you think of the Olympics?
I always so I'm not going to watch but I get sucked in. It's addicting. And no matter what, those people have talent. Those people give everything to their sport. That's dedication.
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host?
Yeah. Probably me.
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe?
Ha ha. I can't post it. Oh yes I can. It's my blog, dang it! "I'm done. You won't hear from me again."
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.
The best day? Oh wow. It was oooooohhhhh so long ago! :-) Hmmmm...I was in high school but it was after school. An afternoon at the mall with my two best friends at the time...Jeff and Amy. And Amy was in love with Jeff! She tripped over a trash can! Classic stuff!
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't.
A ton of Eeyore blankets. He's cute!
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?
I looked but it didn't interest me. Sorry.
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice?
Yeah. There's no need to be afraid of the choices people make. They're not afraid of us cause we like people of the opposite sex. You may not agree with their choice but there's no need to be afraid of them.
Comments