Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme
TEN TO START.
1. Are you single?
Yeppers
2. Are you happy?
At the moment, yes.
3. Are you bored?
Not really. I have no desire to do anything today!
4. Are you naked?
No. That's scary.
5. Are you a blonde?
No.
6. Are you moody?
I have my moments.
7. Are you a lover/hater?
Lover!!!
8. Are you hot/cold?
Right in the middle.
9. Are you Irish?
No. I'm Deidra.
10. Are you Asian?
No. Again. I'm Deidra
TEN FACTS.
1. Name:
Deidra
2. Nicknames:
I don't really have one unless you're Stella, Keagen or Kale. Dee Dee.
3. Birth mark:
I don't have one. It went away.
4. Hair color:
Brown. Naturally it's very dark brown.
5. Natural hair color:
Ha ha. I should have just waited. Very dark brown.
6. Eye color:
brown
7. Height:
almost 5'7"
8. Facebook Mood:
I have a mood on facebook? No one told me!
9. Favorite color:
Purple
10. One Place to Visit:
I really wanna go to Gatlinburg right now.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it can happen
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yep. But I don't think it has to be your significant other.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
First of all, where's number 3? And yes. Feels like a lot lately.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Doubt it.
6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Kind of.
7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Yep.
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
No.
9. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ummmmm...oh. Sasha.
10. Who was the last person you kissed?
Probably Stella Bella
TEN THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust?
LOVE
3. Cats or dogs?
Dogs
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends
5. Television or internet?
internet
6. Chinese Or Indian?
Chinese. But I don't think I"ve ever had Indian.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic night in
8. Money or Happiness?
Happiness.
9. Night or day?
Night
10. MSN or phone?
Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out?
Yeppers
2. Been skinny dipping?
Oh my goodness NO
3. Stolen?
a candy bar
4. Bungee jumped?
No thanks
5. Lied to someone you liked?
Probably
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
No I don't like them
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Again, no thanks
9. Cried because you lost a pet?
When I thought we'd have to put Snoodles to sleep, I bawled.
10. Wanted to disappear?
Currently...
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes?
Oh that's a tough one...Eyes...
2. Light or dark hair?
I don't care
3. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs
4. Shorter or taller?
Taller than me. I'm not that tall so it's not that hard.
5. Intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence
6. Romantic or spontaneous?
Romantic
7. Funny or serious?
A good mixture of both.
8. Older or Younger?
I don't care!
9. Outgoing or quiet?
Probably a little of both
10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet
TEN HAVE YOU’S.
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Yep. Just not in years.
2. Ever done drugs?
No
3. Ever been pregnant?
No
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
No no no.
6. Ever Been on a dance team?
No. That would be scary.
7. Ever been on a sports team?
Softball
8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Directed one
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
If I owned one of those, wouldn't someone else be filling out this survey for me???
10. Ever been in a rap video?
No!
TEN LASTS.
1. Last phone call you made:
Ummmmmm...not sure. Probably my mom.
2. Last person you hung out with:
Rachael on Fri at dinner
4. Last time you worked:
Fri
5. Last person you tackled:
I haven't tackled anyone!
6. Last person you IM’d:
I don't.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
A friend and her mom
9. Last thing you missed:
Life as it used to be...
10. Last thing you ate:
leftover homemade chicken bar-b-q pizza
TEN TO START.
1. Are you single?
Yeppers
2. Are you happy?
At the moment, yes.
3. Are you bored?
Not really. I have no desire to do anything today!
4. Are you naked?
No. That's scary.
5. Are you a blonde?
No.
6. Are you moody?
I have my moments.
7. Are you a lover/hater?
Lover!!!
8. Are you hot/cold?
Right in the middle.
9. Are you Irish?
No. I'm Deidra.
10. Are you Asian?
No. Again. I'm Deidra
TEN FACTS.
1. Name:
Deidra
2. Nicknames:
I don't really have one unless you're Stella, Keagen or Kale. Dee Dee.
3. Birth mark:
I don't have one. It went away.
4. Hair color:
Brown. Naturally it's very dark brown.
5. Natural hair color:
Ha ha. I should have just waited. Very dark brown.
6. Eye color:
brown
7. Height:
almost 5'7"
8. Facebook Mood:
I have a mood on facebook? No one told me!
9. Favorite color:
Purple
10. One Place to Visit:
I really wanna go to Gatlinburg right now.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it can happen
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yep. But I don't think it has to be your significant other.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
First of all, where's number 3? And yes. Feels like a lot lately.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Doubt it.
6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Kind of.
7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Yep.
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
No.
9. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ummmmm...oh. Sasha.
10. Who was the last person you kissed?
Probably Stella Bella
TEN THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust?
LOVE
3. Cats or dogs?
Dogs
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends
5. Television or internet?
internet
6. Chinese Or Indian?
Chinese. But I don't think I"ve ever had Indian.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic night in
8. Money or Happiness?
Happiness.
9. Night or day?
Night
10. MSN or phone?
Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out?
Yeppers
2. Been skinny dipping?
Oh my goodness NO
3. Stolen?
a candy bar
4. Bungee jumped?
No thanks
5. Lied to someone you liked?
Probably
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
No I don't like them
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Again, no thanks
9. Cried because you lost a pet?
When I thought we'd have to put Snoodles to sleep, I bawled.
10. Wanted to disappear?
Currently...
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes?
Oh that's a tough one...Eyes...
2. Light or dark hair?
I don't care
3. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs
4. Shorter or taller?
Taller than me. I'm not that tall so it's not that hard.
5. Intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence
6. Romantic or spontaneous?
Romantic
7. Funny or serious?
A good mixture of both.
8. Older or Younger?
I don't care!
9. Outgoing or quiet?
Probably a little of both
10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet
TEN HAVE YOU’S.
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Yep. Just not in years.
2. Ever done drugs?
No
3. Ever been pregnant?
No
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
No no no.
6. Ever Been on a dance team?
No. That would be scary.
7. Ever been on a sports team?
Softball
8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Directed one
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
If I owned one of those, wouldn't someone else be filling out this survey for me???
10. Ever been in a rap video?
No!
TEN LASTS.
1. Last phone call you made:
Ummmmmm...not sure. Probably my mom.
2. Last person you hung out with:
Rachael on Fri at dinner
4. Last time you worked:
Fri
5. Last person you tackled:
I haven't tackled anyone!
6. Last person you IM’d:
I don't.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
A friend and her mom
9. Last thing you missed:
Life as it used to be...
10. Last thing you ate:
leftover homemade chicken bar-b-q pizza
Comments
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/sleep/