Kids say the funniest things and because I'm around kids on a daily basis, most things don't surprise me. This didn't either. It was just funny! And I wanted to share it cause I wanted to blog!
I think it was Thurs., I was with a friend and I said I wanted fries. She said, "from where?" and because I like to be annoying from time to time, I said, "from the fry store. duh." I know...ANNOYING! That was kind of the point! Eventually, she made me pick where I wanted fries from. Anyway...so I've got Stella friday night and I'm trying to figure out what she wants for dinner. She keeps saying macaroni and cheese. I asked, "macaroni and cheese from where, stella bella?" "The macaroni store, Dee Dee." Payback. Apparently I think like a 3 year old. But hey, she's very smart!! Then while I'm putting her sweatshirt on she says, "Yeah, we have to drive to the macaroni store now." "Stella, you gotta tell me where the macaroni and cheese store is." "Oh, you know Dee Dee." I'm apparently not as smart as the 3 year old. I did figure out she meant Applebee's! She eventually said, "You know, the place with the apple on it." I said, "Applebee's?" "Yeah. But apples aren't in macaroni." Told you she was smart!
We went to Happy Daz. She protested in the car...insisting we eat at the macaroni and cheese store but I told her that's what we had last Friday and Dee Dee was in the mood for something else. I knew she'd be just fine with Happy Daz. Who isn't really? As we're sitting there waiting for our food, she says "I go to magic school." I'm so proud!!! I am a fan of Harry Potter, remember? I said, "Oh you do? And where is this at?" She said, "Where we go everyday, Dee Dee." If she knew the meaning of "duh", I'm pretty sure she would have said it. I said, "Well, what do you learn at magic school." She says, "Abracadabra." "And what does that mean, Stella?" "It means I can do anything I want!" "And what is it that you want to do?" "Make you happy, Dee Dee." And she leans over the table and kisses me.
Now, it doesn't get any better than that, does it?
I think it was Thurs., I was with a friend and I said I wanted fries. She said, "from where?" and because I like to be annoying from time to time, I said, "from the fry store. duh." I know...ANNOYING! That was kind of the point! Eventually, she made me pick where I wanted fries from. Anyway...so I've got Stella friday night and I'm trying to figure out what she wants for dinner. She keeps saying macaroni and cheese. I asked, "macaroni and cheese from where, stella bella?" "The macaroni store, Dee Dee." Payback. Apparently I think like a 3 year old. But hey, she's very smart!! Then while I'm putting her sweatshirt on she says, "Yeah, we have to drive to the macaroni store now." "Stella, you gotta tell me where the macaroni and cheese store is." "Oh, you know Dee Dee." I'm apparently not as smart as the 3 year old. I did figure out she meant Applebee's! She eventually said, "You know, the place with the apple on it." I said, "Applebee's?" "Yeah. But apples aren't in macaroni." Told you she was smart!
We went to Happy Daz. She protested in the car...insisting we eat at the macaroni and cheese store but I told her that's what we had last Friday and Dee Dee was in the mood for something else. I knew she'd be just fine with Happy Daz. Who isn't really? As we're sitting there waiting for our food, she says "I go to magic school." I'm so proud!!! I am a fan of Harry Potter, remember? I said, "Oh you do? And where is this at?" She said, "Where we go everyday, Dee Dee." If she knew the meaning of "duh", I'm pretty sure she would have said it. I said, "Well, what do you learn at magic school." She says, "Abracadabra." "And what does that mean, Stella?" "It means I can do anything I want!" "And what is it that you want to do?" "Make you happy, Dee Dee." And she leans over the table and kisses me.
Now, it doesn't get any better than that, does it?
Comments