So yesterday I had this great idea for a blog...things I wanted to say...blah, blah, blah. Then the headache took over and blogging was not an option. And now I can't think of everything I was going to say! So that blog will have to wait...or possibly not happen. Hard to say. But I did want to post this song. I love Kelly Clarkson. I think she has an amazing voice. Because of You is one of her older songs and I haven't heard it in awhile. But I heard it today while in the car. I actually almost busted out singing it but caught myself (I don't sing in front of people and I wasn't by myself).
I'm posting the song though because it kind of sums up some of the things I've been thinking lately. The fear...it's because of something someone else did to me. I hate that. And I don't think they realize it. And I won't ever be able to tell them. Even if I spoke to them again, I'd never be able to verbally say how I felt. And I'll never let this person close enough to see it emotionally. Anyway... Here it is...
I'm posting the song though because it kind of sums up some of the things I've been thinking lately. The fear...it's because of something someone else did to me. I hate that. And I don't think they realize it. And I won't ever be able to tell them. Even if I spoke to them again, I'd never be able to verbally say how I felt. And I'll never let this person close enough to see it emotionally. Anyway... Here it is...
Comments