Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
My friendships are serious. I take them seriously anyway!
2. What was your dream growing up?
To get married. Have a few children. Just to be happy. Oh. And to have a dog!
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Playing the piano. I can play a little but not well.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Probably a strawberry lemonade!
5. What was the last book you read?
I'm reading Dear John
6. What zodiac sign are you?
Virgo
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
My ears are pierced.
8. Worst habit?
Worrying.
9. What is your favorite sport?
Ohio State football!!! Then basketball. Gotta love March Madness!
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Usually optimistic. Unless it's about me.
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I really can't complain. Life has been good to me.
12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
There's nothing weird about me! Duh! :-)
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I wouldn't call them cute. Or scary. Funny. Especially when one jumps out in front of Shanda!
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'm trying to love who I am...inside and out.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Ha ha! Depends on who you are! And what you're planning to do!
16. Ever been arrested?
Nope.
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Spend it! :-)
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Home. And with friends. I don't need to be out and about.
19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in angels.
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Write. Read. Scrapbook if I ever found the time.
21. Do you swear a lot?
No. But a few have come out of my mouth and they shouldn't.
22. Biggest pet peeve?
Liars. And manipulators.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Thoughtful
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yeah. Just not enjoying it myself!
25. Do you believe in God?
ABSOLUTELY
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
My friendships are serious. I take them seriously anyway!
2. What was your dream growing up?
To get married. Have a few children. Just to be happy. Oh. And to have a dog!
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Playing the piano. I can play a little but not well.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Probably a strawberry lemonade!
5. What was the last book you read?
I'm reading Dear John
6. What zodiac sign are you?
Virgo
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
My ears are pierced.
8. Worst habit?
Worrying.
9. What is your favorite sport?
Ohio State football!!! Then basketball. Gotta love March Madness!
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Usually optimistic. Unless it's about me.
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I really can't complain. Life has been good to me.
12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
There's nothing weird about me! Duh! :-)
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I wouldn't call them cute. Or scary. Funny. Especially when one jumps out in front of Shanda!
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'm trying to love who I am...inside and out.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Ha ha! Depends on who you are! And what you're planning to do!
16. Ever been arrested?
Nope.
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Spend it! :-)
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Home. And with friends. I don't need to be out and about.
19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in angels.
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Write. Read. Scrapbook if I ever found the time.
21. Do you swear a lot?
No. But a few have come out of my mouth and they shouldn't.
22. Biggest pet peeve?
Liars. And manipulators.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Thoughtful
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yeah. Just not enjoying it myself!
25. Do you believe in God?
ABSOLUTELY
Comments