**For those of you who have no idea what this is all about, check it out and join in! It's kind of fun!**
THursday Thunks... it's happened.
Welcome to the March 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of opals, and the number a thousand more than last week.
1. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter...they tie for sure!!! Makes me want some.
2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better?
Ummmm...I don't know. But the next time I see a bird, I will ask.
3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....???
I'll drink tap water. Or bottled. Just depends on where I am. But if I'm at home, it's usually right out of the faucet.
4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home?
No. Forget that.
5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up?
Nope. I still had a Christmas doormat out until a few weeks ago but that was only cause it was already dirty. No use in getting another one dirty. But I bought a new one. So I had to change it!
6. What brand of camera do you have?
Finally a Nikon!!! I've been waiting years to own one and I finally got it last year. I love it!!
7. Why do paint colors have weird names?
Cause people have way too much time on their hands. Plus sage sounds so much better than a pastel light green.
8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on?
Who has a favorite toe? Really.
9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face?
Tell them "excuse you." And then try to get a picture with them and get their autograph! Then blog about it! Duh!
10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them?
I wouldn't even open the door.
11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it?
My birthday!!! HA HA HA!!! I don't know. As much as I enjoy days off, I think we're good on national holidays. At least for now.
12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can?
How on earth would I know that? And why do I care? I don't have a beer can and I don't really care.
13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever?
Nothing weird. Usually pretty believable. Like I'm sick or I have something else scheduled. But I usually go. I hate telling people no.
14. Can we stop now?
Definitely. I've got...yeah, nothing else to do!
THursday Thunks... it's happened.
Welcome to the March 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of opals, and the number a thousand more than last week.
1. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter...they tie for sure!!! Makes me want some.
2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better?
Ummmm...I don't know. But the next time I see a bird, I will ask.
3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....???
I'll drink tap water. Or bottled. Just depends on where I am. But if I'm at home, it's usually right out of the faucet.
4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home?
No. Forget that.
5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up?
Nope. I still had a Christmas doormat out until a few weeks ago but that was only cause it was already dirty. No use in getting another one dirty. But I bought a new one. So I had to change it!
6. What brand of camera do you have?
Finally a Nikon!!! I've been waiting years to own one and I finally got it last year. I love it!!
7. Why do paint colors have weird names?
Cause people have way too much time on their hands. Plus sage sounds so much better than a pastel light green.
8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on?
Who has a favorite toe? Really.
9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face?
Tell them "excuse you." And then try to get a picture with them and get their autograph! Then blog about it! Duh!
10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them?
I wouldn't even open the door.
11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it?
My birthday!!! HA HA HA!!! I don't know. As much as I enjoy days off, I think we're good on national holidays. At least for now.
12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can?
How on earth would I know that? And why do I care? I don't have a beer can and I don't really care.
13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever?
Nothing weird. Usually pretty believable. Like I'm sick or I have something else scheduled. But I usually go. I hate telling people no.
14. Can we stop now?
Definitely. I've got...yeah, nothing else to do!
Comments