I promised a friend that I was heading to bed early tonight. It was a very early morning with limited sleep so I know I should but I wanted to post real quick before I forgot.
I'd say over the last...well probably over the last year, my music choices haven't changed. I've just kind of limited them. There haven't been a ton of upbeat, fun songs...for several reasons. But lately, I've been smiling a little more and so my music choices seem to be going back to a little more normal for me!! I've trying my hardest to just let go and let God. He's got a plan. I'm trying to hold on to that as tightly as possible. But it wasn't until I turned on American Idol tonight that I realized how much I missed some of my old music!! And so I decided to post one of those songs that gets my head moving! Yeah, if you ever pass me while I'm driving on the road and I'm alone, I'm singing away and my head could very well be "dancing." It's scary but dang it, it makes me happy!
A friend has been asking me lately to sing. She's never really heard me sing. And honestly, I don't. Not anymore. I haven't really done any singing since high school. Singing in front of anyone...even just one person...makes me SUPER nervous. So I don't. If you're not sitting right beside me in church, you're probably never going to hear me sing. (Unless you count "Oh How I Love Jesus" but believe me, my "cover" of that is not what people would call singing...but it's hilarious!) But I may give in...and give her just a few minutes of me singing and jammin' to this in the car...possibly. We'll see! Anyway...enjoy the song, sing along...maybe even dance a little!
I'd say over the last...well probably over the last year, my music choices haven't changed. I've just kind of limited them. There haven't been a ton of upbeat, fun songs...for several reasons. But lately, I've been smiling a little more and so my music choices seem to be going back to a little more normal for me!! I've trying my hardest to just let go and let God. He's got a plan. I'm trying to hold on to that as tightly as possible. But it wasn't until I turned on American Idol tonight that I realized how much I missed some of my old music!! And so I decided to post one of those songs that gets my head moving! Yeah, if you ever pass me while I'm driving on the road and I'm alone, I'm singing away and my head could very well be "dancing." It's scary but dang it, it makes me happy!
A friend has been asking me lately to sing. She's never really heard me sing. And honestly, I don't. Not anymore. I haven't really done any singing since high school. Singing in front of anyone...even just one person...makes me SUPER nervous. So I don't. If you're not sitting right beside me in church, you're probably never going to hear me sing. (Unless you count "Oh How I Love Jesus" but believe me, my "cover" of that is not what people would call singing...but it's hilarious!) But I may give in...and give her just a few minutes of me singing and jammin' to this in the car...possibly. We'll see! Anyway...enjoy the song, sing along...maybe even dance a little!
Comments