If you don't know it by now, I LOVE THE SHOW GLEE!!! It's a feel-good kind of show. Is it silly? Yes. But watch it. You'll love it! It will make you smile when you think you won't. And you'll actually learn from it. But as I was watching my DVD's from season one today, I realized that I missed the best clip from the show during the season. I had missed the beginning of this episode...and the end. But I got to see it all today.
To give a little background on this clip that hopefully you'll watch: the Glee club is preparing for regionals and they're going to be up against two near-by schools. One is an juvie school for girls...these girls are BAD. The other school is a school for the deaf. Mr. Shue (the Glee leader) invites both schools over at some point to perform for the Glee team. The all girls club comes first and well, the Glee club isn't even nearly that good! So the deaf school comes next. And honestly, the thought is that the deaf kids will win cause of the song they choose to sign too. But that's not the reaction. Here's the clip.
To give a little background on this clip that hopefully you'll watch: the Glee club is preparing for regionals and they're going to be up against two near-by schools. One is an juvie school for girls...these girls are BAD. The other school is a school for the deaf. Mr. Shue (the Glee leader) invites both schools over at some point to perform for the Glee team. The all girls club comes first and well, the Glee club isn't even nearly that good! So the deaf school comes next. And honestly, the thought is that the deaf kids will win cause of the song they choose to sign too. But that's not the reaction. Here's the clip.
Comments