Instructions: Answer the Current Obession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!
Sunday Stealing: The Current Obsessions Meme
Book:
Hmmmm...well, right now I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. It's the 7th and final book in the series. I just wanted to read it again. It's an obsession really cause I'm a Harry Potter nerd. And I'm totally ok with that!
Snack:
Fruit snacks!!! They're good!! But the only ones I eat are the Welch's ones. Try them. Delicious!
Restaurant:
I'm going to say Happy Daz cause I swear that's the only place I eat anymore! It's those corn nuggets. Doesn't get much better than that!
Beverage:
Peach Orchard juice. Last Saturday I drank the whole container!
Decor:
Anything blue and brown. They're great together! I'm trying not to over-do it though.
Actor:
Will Smith. Have you seen him???? HOT! But he's a good actor too! :-)
Actress:
Sandra Bullock. The woman is talented. That's all there is to it.
Movie:
The Blind Side. If you haven't see it, you should. Amazing movie.
TV show:
Glee!!! (American Idol doesn't start til Tues.) IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I love the music! I love the silly drama!!!
Hobby:
Reading. I'm finally making time for it again and I love it. A little escape from reality.
Band:
Daughtry. I love the words to almost all of their songs.
Song:
It's a tie for sure!! Somebody to Love from the Glee soundtrack and I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe.
Meme:
Oh. I have no idea!
Blog:
My own! Duh! :-)
Lover:
OK. If I have one, I would hope there would be only one answer to this question.
Friend:
And this is a very unfair question.
Quote:
It's a quote from Akeelah and the Bee. It's here on my blog and at the beginning of my year in review video. Definitely check it out.
Peeve:
Lying. That's always something that drives me insane.
Sport:
It's January. And now that my Buckeyes are done kicking butt and taking names on the football field, it's time for basketball!! NCAA baby!!!
Singer:
Kelly Clarkson. The girl can sing the heck out of a song.
Comments