Sunday Stealing: The Trivia About Me Meme
Opening…
Do you get regular massages?
No, but I'd LOVE a neck/shoulder massage today!!!
Do you have an answering machine?
No, I only use my cell phone. But I've got voicemail obviously.
What cuss word do you use the most?
Ha ha. I don't do it often but if I do, it's usually the "s" word!
Are you underweight or overweight?
Over.
Can you see your veins?
Some of them.
Favorite…
Soap?
I'm not really a soap fan. Kind of dries you out! So I'm more of a shower gel person and my favorite is love spell.
Fruit?
Pineapples
Kind of red meat?
Hamburger
Fish?
Captain D's!
Candy bar?
Ummm...that's a tie between a Crunch bar and Kit Kat
Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Not all at once
Eaten lobster?
I've tried it. Didn't like it.
Climbed a mountain?
No.
Been skydiving?
Oh my goodness, no.
Been water skiing?
No but it looks fun
Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life?
Of course. But who doesn't? Things are the way they are though for a reason and because of choices I've made.
Like your nose?
It's the one God gave me. I'm not changing it!
Like salt and vinegar chips?
Yep. Haven't had them in awhile though.
Eat salsa?
Yeppers.
Own a boat?
No. What would I do with it?
What Is…
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Lies
Your most macho trait?
Macho? Really? Honestly, I'd say I'd hurt you if you screw with someone I love.
The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
Do friendships count? :-) It's been awhile but almost 2 years I think it was.
Your most embarrassing thoughts?
I don't know if I have any...
Your most shameful moment?
Ha ha. Like I'd share that here...
This/That…
Bath/Shower?
Baths are my favorite but I usually only have time for showers.
Markers/Crayons?
Colored pencils
Pens/Pencils?
Pens
Jelly/Cream Cheese?
Strawberry Jelly
Bagel/Toast?
Bagel (Thank you so much...now I'm hungry)
Finish…
My greatest weakness is…
Hmmmmm...loving WAY too deeply sometimes
I wish I was…
much more exciting!
Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
I don't know. Strip. Murder. Deny God. I'm sure the list could go on though.
The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
I have no idea.
Firsts…
Credit card you had?
I think it was a 5th/3rd card I got while in college.
Loan you got was for?
College
Paycheck was for how much?
My guess would be like $50ish.
Time you had stitches?
I haven't
Time you went to the hospital for something?
I fractured my thumb. I know...DUMB. I was there like an hour.
Lasts…
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Ummmmm...a big mac and fries. then a grilled chicken sandwich and mac & cheese. Oh! and a brownie.
Last thing you used a credit card for?
I don't use them. Unless I use my prepaid and I would assume I used that at Christmas.
What was your job previous to the one you have now?
The Learning Tree
Last thing you celebrated?
New Year's Eve
Last time you were at a sports bar?
Does Beer Barrell count? If so, it's been MONTHS! I'm just not that kind of girl!
Opening…
Do you get regular massages?
No, but I'd LOVE a neck/shoulder massage today!!!
Do you have an answering machine?
No, I only use my cell phone. But I've got voicemail obviously.
What cuss word do you use the most?
Ha ha. I don't do it often but if I do, it's usually the "s" word!
Are you underweight or overweight?
Over.
Can you see your veins?
Some of them.
Favorite…
Soap?
I'm not really a soap fan. Kind of dries you out! So I'm more of a shower gel person and my favorite is love spell.
Fruit?
Pineapples
Kind of red meat?
Hamburger
Fish?
Captain D's!
Candy bar?
Ummm...that's a tie between a Crunch bar and Kit Kat
Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Not all at once
Eaten lobster?
I've tried it. Didn't like it.
Climbed a mountain?
No.
Been skydiving?
Oh my goodness, no.
Been water skiing?
No but it looks fun
Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life?
Of course. But who doesn't? Things are the way they are though for a reason and because of choices I've made.
Like your nose?
It's the one God gave me. I'm not changing it!
Like salt and vinegar chips?
Yep. Haven't had them in awhile though.
Eat salsa?
Yeppers.
Own a boat?
No. What would I do with it?
What Is…
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Lies
Your most macho trait?
Macho? Really? Honestly, I'd say I'd hurt you if you screw with someone I love.
The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
Do friendships count? :-) It's been awhile but almost 2 years I think it was.
Your most embarrassing thoughts?
I don't know if I have any...
Your most shameful moment?
Ha ha. Like I'd share that here...
This/That…
Bath/Shower?
Baths are my favorite but I usually only have time for showers.
Markers/Crayons?
Colored pencils
Pens/Pencils?
Pens
Jelly/Cream Cheese?
Strawberry Jelly
Bagel/Toast?
Bagel (Thank you so much...now I'm hungry)
Finish…
My greatest weakness is…
Hmmmmm...loving WAY too deeply sometimes
I wish I was…
much more exciting!
Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
I don't know. Strip. Murder. Deny God. I'm sure the list could go on though.
The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
I have no idea.
Firsts…
Credit card you had?
I think it was a 5th/3rd card I got while in college.
Loan you got was for?
College
Paycheck was for how much?
My guess would be like $50ish.
Time you had stitches?
I haven't
Time you went to the hospital for something?
I fractured my thumb. I know...DUMB. I was there like an hour.
Lasts…
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Ummmmm...a big mac and fries. then a grilled chicken sandwich and mac & cheese. Oh! and a brownie.
Last thing you used a credit card for?
I don't use them. Unless I use my prepaid and I would assume I used that at Christmas.
What was your job previous to the one you have now?
The Learning Tree
Last thing you celebrated?
New Year's Eve
Last time you were at a sports bar?
Does Beer Barrell count? If so, it's been MONTHS! I'm just not that kind of girl!
Comments
Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cuss-word-do-you-use-most.html
Be sure to join us for Monday Meyhem!