Well, I'm giving in. I'm bored!! I should be out at the store so I can start to make some Christmas cookies but I figured I'd eat dinner first. And my dinner is still in the oven. So I'm giving in and doing this week's Sunday Stealing Meme. These things are actually kind of fun. So check it out and join in!

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
OK. I'm surrounded by children on a daily basis so that's usually who I'm kissing so no, it wouldn't be hard
When is it hard to kiss someone?
I suppose when you don't want to kiss them...cause their breath is just nasty! :-)
You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?
Catch up. It's been FOREVER!!!
Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
Well yeah...since I hate it.
Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Yep. But things happen for a reason...right?
Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?
Behind a HUGE tree!!! But then what? If i'm butt naked, I don't have my phone either. But wait a minute, how did i end up outside????
Do you want to please everyone?
The people that mean a lot to me, yes. But I know I can't please everyone.
Have you ever been called heartless?
Probably behind my back.
Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?
More than likely it's a text.
Does it matter if your significant other drinks?
To an extent yes...cause I don't. And can't.
Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?
Definitely. i've gone this long.
Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?
That's a tough one. I'm a sucker for eyes!
Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Yeah but I'm 31. Not sure that will happen.
Are you easy to get along with?
I think so.
Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up?
Well, to not wake up means I'm dead. So I always want to wake up eventually.
Are you shorter than your Mom?
No but she's about the only person.
Describe your life currently in one word:
Thoughtful
Are you on medication for anything?
Nope.
Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?
Hmmmm...I don't know if I'd let anyone read EVERYTHING I'm thinking. But if I did, I can name 3 people.
Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?
Ha. It's funny. I had this conversation this morning and someone seems to think there will always be something that stays with me forever. She may be right. But i wouldn't say it's cause i'm not over it. I'd say it's because it played such a huge role in who i am today.
If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?
What's with all the naked talk??? I sleep in jammies. So it won't happen.
Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
OK. I'm surrounded by children on a daily basis so that's usually who I'm kissing so no, it wouldn't be hard
When is it hard to kiss someone?
I suppose when you don't want to kiss them...cause their breath is just nasty! :-)
You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?
Catch up. It's been FOREVER!!!
Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
Well yeah...since I hate it.
Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Yep. But things happen for a reason...right?
Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?
Behind a HUGE tree!!! But then what? If i'm butt naked, I don't have my phone either. But wait a minute, how did i end up outside????
Do you want to please everyone?
The people that mean a lot to me, yes. But I know I can't please everyone.
Have you ever been called heartless?
Probably behind my back.
Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?
More than likely it's a text.
Does it matter if your significant other drinks?
To an extent yes...cause I don't. And can't.
Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?
Definitely. i've gone this long.
Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?
That's a tough one. I'm a sucker for eyes!
Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Yeah but I'm 31. Not sure that will happen.
Are you easy to get along with?
I think so.
Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up?
Well, to not wake up means I'm dead. So I always want to wake up eventually.
Are you shorter than your Mom?
No but she's about the only person.
Describe your life currently in one word:
Thoughtful
Are you on medication for anything?
Nope.
Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?
Hmmmm...I don't know if I'd let anyone read EVERYTHING I'm thinking. But if I did, I can name 3 people.
Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?
Ha. It's funny. I had this conversation this morning and someone seems to think there will always be something that stays with me forever. She may be right. But i wouldn't say it's cause i'm not over it. I'd say it's because it played such a huge role in who i am today.
If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?
What's with all the naked talk??? I sleep in jammies. So it won't happen.
Comments