It's Sunday so you know what that means!!!

Who...
Is easy to love?
Babies and children!
Do you just wanna smack?
Ha ha. Just me today! But it's still early!
Do you trust?
Just a few completely...very few...
Do you talk to when you're alone?
If I'm alone, that means no one is around to talk to right? :-) Then I'm usually texting Karen and Tera. And sometimes bugging Sarah and Shanda!
What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving?
Texting. I know. VERY bad habit.
Are you allergic to?
Alcohol. Hey, you asked!
Is Satan's last name?
He doesn't have one. Just a boat load of first names.
Is the freakiest thing in your house?...
I don't think I have anything freaky in my house...except maybe me.
When...
Is it time to turn over a new leaf?
Whenever it's time.
Will you be all that you can be?
I try to be everyday.
Is enough enough?
That's different for every person...
Do you go to the dark side?
I try not to
Where...
Are your pants?
On my bed. It's time to go put those jeans on.
Is your last will and testament?
I don't have one.
Is your junk food stash?
In the pantry. But there really isn't much of one.
Is Carmen Sandiego?
Why would I care???
Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone?
Cause he wants to be. I can't blame him sometimes!
Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet?
Blood=sin. Blood is red. Hence the scarlet.
Are musicians sexy and plumbers not?
I don't usually see musicians butt cracks!
Are there no seat belts on school buses?
No idea. But when I was in kindergarten, I wrote a letter to my principal asking for seatbelts in the bus. True story.
Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what?
No. I'd just go buy those.
Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you?
I have. But it's definitely a process.
Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth?
Wow. Tough one. I want to know the truth no matter how bad it hurts. But sometimes the lie is so much easier to believe.
You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?
Have you seen my butt??? I'm not fitting through an airplane window!
Who...
Is easy to love?
Babies and children!
Do you just wanna smack?
Ha ha. Just me today! But it's still early!
Do you trust?
Just a few completely...very few...
Do you talk to when you're alone?
If I'm alone, that means no one is around to talk to right? :-) Then I'm usually texting Karen and Tera. And sometimes bugging Sarah and Shanda!
What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving?
Texting. I know. VERY bad habit.
Are you allergic to?
Alcohol. Hey, you asked!
Is Satan's last name?
He doesn't have one. Just a boat load of first names.
Is the freakiest thing in your house?...
I don't think I have anything freaky in my house...except maybe me.
When...
Is it time to turn over a new leaf?
Whenever it's time.
Will you be all that you can be?
I try to be everyday.
Is enough enough?
That's different for every person...
Do you go to the dark side?
I try not to
Where...
Are your pants?
On my bed. It's time to go put those jeans on.
Is your last will and testament?
I don't have one.
Is your junk food stash?
In the pantry. But there really isn't much of one.
Is Carmen Sandiego?
Why would I care???
Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone?
Cause he wants to be. I can't blame him sometimes!
Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet?
Blood=sin. Blood is red. Hence the scarlet.
Are musicians sexy and plumbers not?
I don't usually see musicians butt cracks!
Are there no seat belts on school buses?
No idea. But when I was in kindergarten, I wrote a letter to my principal asking for seatbelts in the bus. True story.
Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what?
No. I'd just go buy those.
Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you?
I have. But it's definitely a process.
Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth?
Wow. Tough one. I want to know the truth no matter how bad it hurts. But sometimes the lie is so much easier to believe.
You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?
Have you seen my butt??? I'm not fitting through an airplane window!
Comments
Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/who-do-you-talk-to-when-youre-alone.html
Join us for Monday Mayhem