It's hard to believe that we only have a few days left of 2009. Wow. But anyway...I'll get into that another time. For now, it's time for Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Ummmmm...I don't think there was anything. Not that I can think of anyway.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm pretty sure I didn't make any resolutions...cause I know I won't keep them!
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
That hasn't been decided yet. But I'm leaning towards games at my house. A little wii playing. I'm not quite sure though.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yeah. The beginning of the year was kind of rough.
5. What countries did you visit?
Other than the one I live in??? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Hmmmm...that's a good question. The obvious answer for most would be more money but I honestly don't care about that. Love. More love.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 23, 2009. That's all I'm going to say.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmmmm...I don't know if I'd call it achievement cause of the way it began but becoming Assistanta Director.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Ha ha. Not going into that either.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope! Thank goodness!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmmmm...I don't know. For myself, I'd say this big TV I'm looking at it. For others, there were a couple of things...
12. Where did most of your money go?
My car!!! And rent! OK. Bills in general really.
13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Hmmmm...a song that reminds me of the entire year? Wow. That's a tough one. I'll have to go with two. Save You by Kelly Clarkson and Hold My Heart by TenthAvenueNorth.
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Loved.
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Thought.
16. What was your favourite TV program?
Ghost Hunters. American Idol.
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone.
18. What was the best book you read?
I'm finally finishing the final book in the Twilight saga. Took awhile. Long story.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Greatest musical discovery? I came across a lot of Christian music that I didn't know was out there!
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
Right now, Blindside! Excellent movie! But of course, Harry Potter tops my list!
21. What did you do on your birthday?
Honestly, not much. It wasn't last the past few years. Just kind of quiet really. But I liked it that way. I celebrated here and there probably over the course of a week with family and friends.
22. What kept you sane?
A friend
23. Who did you miss?
Another friend
24. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmmmm...I officially met her in 2008 but we didn't become friends til 2009.
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Sometimes the things you're the most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest.
Comments