I love Christmas music!!! And I've been playing it A LOT!!! I love Grown Up Christmas List, especially the version by Kelly Clarkson. I just love her voice! Anyway...every time I hear this song, I give it a lot of thought and it makes me really think about what would be on my Christmas list...my "grown-up" Christmas list. Not the normal stuff...not the new DVD player, or soft blanket...not even socks. I'm talking about the stuff that most of us have no idea how to accomplish.
So I have a challenge for you. Take some time and listen to the song. And then come up with a "grown-up" Christmas list of your own. You can be as specific as you want. Then take some time and either add your list to my comments or sign Mr. Linky with the name of your blog where you wrote your grown-up Christmas list. I'd like to hear what people have to say.
So I have a challenge for you. Take some time and listen to the song. And then come up with a "grown-up" Christmas list of your own. You can be as specific as you want. Then take some time and either add your list to my comments or sign Mr. Linky with the name of your blog where you wrote your grown-up Christmas list. I'd like to hear what people have to say.
Comments