OK...so I have to admit, I've caught on to this whole pinterest thing. And I like it! I didn't think I would but I do!!! I haven't had a chance to really look through the site but I did get to do some recipe searching yesterday and I came across a bunch of easy and what look to be delicious recipes. And I tried two of them today!!!
So here's a picture of my plate once it was all done and ready to be devoured!
I'm not sure what the name for the potatoes were so I'm naming them Loaded Sliced Potatoes. Sound good to you? Hee hee!!!
Ingredients:
* potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
*1/4 cup melted butter (really depends on how many potatoes you use)
*bacon - cooked and crumbled (again, depends on how many potatoes you use)
*shredded cheese (I used a combination of cheese)
*chopped green onions (depends on how many potatoes you use)
Directions:
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
*Brush both sides of the potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
*Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides (turn half way through)
*When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onions. Continue to bake until the cheese is melted (about another 4-5 minutes)
It's actually pretty simple!! And tonight, I cheated with the bacon. I had some real bacon bits I use for salads so I used those!
The chicken was originally called Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken but I changed it some so it's simply just Sweet Bacon Chicken.
Ingredients:
*Chicken breasts or thighs
*salt and pepper to taste
*seasoning salt to taste
*brown sugar
*bacon slices
Directions:
*Season all pieces of chicken with salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Then wrap a piece of bacon around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place in an oven safe dish. (Make sure to put some olive oil or cooking spray in the dish.)
*Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy (if that's how you like it).
Again, super easy! Here's a picture of just the chicken. (Sorry it's not a better picture. I used my phone instead of my camera!)
I'm so glad I made a little extra so I can take some to work tomorrow!!! It was so good!!!! Defnitely try out these recipes. Add or take away and then let me know how yours turned out!! I'd love to hear!
P.S. I'm still working on the video for 2011!!! I'll get it done soon though! Don't worry!!
So here's a picture of my plate once it was all done and ready to be devoured!
I'm not sure what the name for the potatoes were so I'm naming them Loaded Sliced Potatoes. Sound good to you? Hee hee!!!
Ingredients:
* potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
*1/4 cup melted butter (really depends on how many potatoes you use)
*bacon - cooked and crumbled (again, depends on how many potatoes you use)
*shredded cheese (I used a combination of cheese)
*chopped green onions (depends on how many potatoes you use)
Directions:
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
*Brush both sides of the potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
*Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides (turn half way through)
*When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onions. Continue to bake until the cheese is melted (about another 4-5 minutes)
It's actually pretty simple!! And tonight, I cheated with the bacon. I had some real bacon bits I use for salads so I used those!
The chicken was originally called Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken but I changed it some so it's simply just Sweet Bacon Chicken.
Ingredients:
*Chicken breasts or thighs
*salt and pepper to taste
*seasoning salt to taste
*brown sugar
*bacon slices
Directions:
*Season all pieces of chicken with salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Then wrap a piece of bacon around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place in an oven safe dish. (Make sure to put some olive oil or cooking spray in the dish.)
*Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy (if that's how you like it).
Again, super easy! Here's a picture of just the chicken. (Sorry it's not a better picture. I used my phone instead of my camera!)
I'm so glad I made a little extra so I can take some to work tomorrow!!! It was so good!!!! Defnitely try out these recipes. Add or take away and then let me know how yours turned out!! I'd love to hear!
P.S. I'm still working on the video for 2011!!! I'll get it done soon though! Don't worry!!


Comments