1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Before or after I punched him????? Just sayin...
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
My lover not betray me. Duh!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Lying. I know we all do it. I'm not being a hypocrite. I just hate being lied to when there's no reason...
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Right now, find someone to finish cleaning my house! I don't have a billion dollars but do I have any takers???
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Nope. She's a girl! But I do love her.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone of course. But we all know we love being loved as well. It's a great feeling!
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I've waited 32 years for the love of my life (whoever he may be), I'm sure I can wait a little longer.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing.
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
I don't want to act.
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Don't lie to me. I'm not as dumb as I may look.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
42 years old..going on 43. And hopefully still a big kid!
12. What’s your fear?
SPIDERS!!! But if you know me or you've been reading this blog for awhile, you already knew that.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
How about single and poor since that's my current situation...
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pray that it's not time for me to get up.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
Who doesnt???
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
The chances of that happening are slim since as I said earlier, I'm single and poor!
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Is there a reason forgiveness keeps coming up for me this weekend? Geeze... I get it!
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Love, love, love
Comments