I've been kicking around the idea of having a small Bible study at my house a few nights a month. That idea is still kicking around in my head! But for now, I'm going to start one on here. I'll be using the Bible Study "He Is My Life" by Debbie Alsdorf. (Living to Love Others as Jesus Did) It's a ten-week study and from what I've read about it, it sounds awesome!!! For those of you who live around me, I just picked it up at our local Christian bookstore. If you have a Christian bookstore in your area, I imagine you can do the same.
Amazon also has them available. You can get them used but in great condition starting at just $3.44!!! It is also availabe for your Kindle. It is not available on the Nook yet (bummer).
The Bible study will start on Mon. June 7!!! (That gives me the rest of this week and all of next to get everything together and ready!) I'm going to do my best to blog on the Bible study Mon-Fri. (Each lessson has 5 days worth of small study.) But I imagine I could get behind from time to time. So don't feel bad if you do too!!! We're in this together!!! And please let me know if you plan to join in. I'd love to have you!!! If you have any questions, just let me know!! And if you'd like to participate but you're having trouble finding the study or purchasing it, please let me know! I want everyone who wants to participate to be able to!!

Comments