I thought I'd try a new little "meme" thing...or whatever you want to call these! These are always short, sweet and to the point. If you want to join along, head on over to Keely's and link up!
1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Reading. Writing. And watching NCIS marathons!!! I love that show!
2. what time do you go to bed?
I usually lay down between 10:30-11:00pm. But actually sleeping...well, that's a different story...
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
None right now. But my mom got me a subscription to Taste of Home. I just need to send the little paper in. I'm going to get that ready tonight!
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Ha! No. And it's crazy that some people really did. I heard people quit their jobs and things. Read your Bible, people.
5. what's your beauty obssesion?
I definitely don't have one! Well, I wouldn't call it an obsession but I do LOVE the Bath & Body Shampoo and conditioner. There's nothing like it!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Nike. That was easy!
7. what's your summer must have?
Central air in the house. Air conditioning in the car. And lemonade!!!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
No. I probably should so I'm just not buying whatever when I go to the store but I'm not someone who really thinks ahead like that.
1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Reading. Writing. And watching NCIS marathons!!! I love that show!
2. what time do you go to bed?
I usually lay down between 10:30-11:00pm. But actually sleeping...well, that's a different story...
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
None right now. But my mom got me a subscription to Taste of Home. I just need to send the little paper in. I'm going to get that ready tonight!
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Ha! No. And it's crazy that some people really did. I heard people quit their jobs and things. Read your Bible, people.
5. what's your beauty obssesion?
I definitely don't have one! Well, I wouldn't call it an obsession but I do LOVE the Bath & Body Shampoo and conditioner. There's nothing like it!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Nike. That was easy!
7. what's your summer must have?
Central air in the house. Air conditioning in the car. And lemonade!!!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
No. I probably should so I'm just not buying whatever when I go to the store but I'm not someone who really thinks ahead like that.
Comments
I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a happy Sunday!