**It's been awhile since I've done one of these and I'm bored so you're in luck!**

Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney. Who doesn't love a good Disney movie?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
It doesn't matter! I just love the zoo! But not in the middle of the summer when it's blazing hot. Spring or fall. Perfect. Maybe I'll get to go again this year for my birthday!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Yep. With a lack of a love life. Wait. Can I be a romantic without a love life? Hmmm...
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I hate science but even I know the answer to that...
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Write. That was easy to answer.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I'd love to give an answer to that but I realized this past week that this democracy of ours doesn't quite work all that well...hence how the government almost shut down. So I'm pretty sure they can take whatever right or freedom away that they want to.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North Pole. I want to hang out with Santa at Christmas! I bet it's the best place to be! :-)
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Watching television. I need my music.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
The fact that they don't know they're a hero.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I want to be Eeyore in Pooh!!!! I love Eeyore!
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Just one??? Child abuse.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Oreo ice cream from the store! It's hot today!
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
No. But I need to be.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Ha! Does anything good come in the mail???? Someone should send me something good!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Bowling!!! I love to bowl! I just suck!
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I didn't even read all of that...geeze...
92. What insects are you afraid of?
SPIDERS!!! Which is why I bought some major bug spray today and sprayed the inside and outside of the house...to keep them away!!!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I got a good one today! "This is what AWESOME looks like." You know you think I'm awesome! Ha!
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
It will be the shirt when I wear it. That's as eccentric as I get.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Ha! Wouldn't that be the best thing ever? These hips and butt would be much smaller!!! Pizza. Pizza is my favorite.
96. What are your parents interested in?
The History channel! Ha ha! OK. That's only my dad.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you lost your mind?????
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
This is cheating. This one doesn't have a number so I'm not answering it! I'm protesting!
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Helpful in what???
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
Huh????
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
Ha! I'm bringing my best friend (cause she'll bring her gun and she likes the freakin' woods), some strong bug repellent and my cell (that has a never-ending battery source and the best reception ever known) cause I'm definitely not staying all night in the woods!!!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney. Who doesn't love a good Disney movie?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
It doesn't matter! I just love the zoo! But not in the middle of the summer when it's blazing hot. Spring or fall. Perfect. Maybe I'll get to go again this year for my birthday!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Yep. With a lack of a love life. Wait. Can I be a romantic without a love life? Hmmm...
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I hate science but even I know the answer to that...
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Write. That was easy to answer.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I'd love to give an answer to that but I realized this past week that this democracy of ours doesn't quite work all that well...hence how the government almost shut down. So I'm pretty sure they can take whatever right or freedom away that they want to.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North Pole. I want to hang out with Santa at Christmas! I bet it's the best place to be! :-)
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Watching television. I need my music.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
The fact that they don't know they're a hero.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I want to be Eeyore in Pooh!!!! I love Eeyore!
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Just one??? Child abuse.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Oreo ice cream from the store! It's hot today!
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
No. But I need to be.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Ha! Does anything good come in the mail???? Someone should send me something good!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Bowling!!! I love to bowl! I just suck!
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I didn't even read all of that...geeze...
92. What insects are you afraid of?
SPIDERS!!! Which is why I bought some major bug spray today and sprayed the inside and outside of the house...to keep them away!!!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I got a good one today! "This is what AWESOME looks like." You know you think I'm awesome! Ha!
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
It will be the shirt when I wear it. That's as eccentric as I get.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Ha! Wouldn't that be the best thing ever? These hips and butt would be much smaller!!! Pizza. Pizza is my favorite.
96. What are your parents interested in?
The History channel! Ha ha! OK. That's only my dad.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you lost your mind?????
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
This is cheating. This one doesn't have a number so I'm not answering it! I'm protesting!
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Helpful in what???
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
Huh????
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
Ha! I'm bringing my best friend (cause she'll bring her gun and she likes the freakin' woods), some strong bug repellent and my cell (that has a never-ending battery source and the best reception ever known) cause I'm definitely not staying all night in the woods!!!
Comments
Thanks for sharing!