I think it's been awhile since I've sat down and wrote a real blog...like what's going on in my life and all of that. So I thought I really need to sit down tonight and write. But what am I going to write about??? I haven't the slightest clue! There's not a whole lot going on in my life (lots going on in my head but that's a different story). Work is at a busier point for the year. Getting things together together for summer. Figuring out calendars for our school-agers and class lists and this that and the other. And our spring program is coming up. And even though I'm not trying to teach a bunch of kids some cute little songs, I do the decorating. We make sure that things are running smoothly. We do the preschool graduation. There's just lots of little things that add up this time of year. Most evenings when I get home, I just want to sit here and do nothing. Especially in this gloomy weather.
Oh oh oh!!! I've mentioned my friend Sarah before and how I'm her maid of honor (so excited). We finalized her wedding invites so I'm starting on them! It feels good to be making cards again. I don't get to do it often. But I'm excited to do this, and I hope that Sarah and Destry will just LOVE them when they're all done!!! Maybe this will get me back into making them more often. And no, I'm not posting any pics. I figure I will wait til Sarah gets them sent out and then I will show you what we came up with.
I really do wish I had more profound things to say but I'm totally out of ideas. It's hard to keep all of the thoughts straight in my head on a normal day, let alone a busy day! So I'm just going to try to slowly sort them out as I get ready for a new episode of Glee tonight!!!
Oh oh oh!!! I've mentioned my friend Sarah before and how I'm her maid of honor (so excited). We finalized her wedding invites so I'm starting on them! It feels good to be making cards again. I don't get to do it often. But I'm excited to do this, and I hope that Sarah and Destry will just LOVE them when they're all done!!! Maybe this will get me back into making them more often. And no, I'm not posting any pics. I figure I will wait til Sarah gets them sent out and then I will show you what we came up with.
I really do wish I had more profound things to say but I'm totally out of ideas. It's hard to keep all of the thoughts straight in my head on a normal day, let alone a busy day! So I'm just going to try to slowly sort them out as I get ready for a new episode of Glee tonight!!!
Comments