I had a post written that I was going to post here...but decided this morning that it didn't need to be read by the whole world. (OK...35 people is not the whole world but you know what I mean.) It was just one of those posts that was a little closer to my heart than normal so I decided to keep it somewhat private.
I did want to post a song though. It's been out for a little while. I may have posted it in the past. I came across it again the other day on my MP3 player and I keep playing it along with the song Perfect by Hedley (I'm sure I've shared that one). I thought I'd share this one with all of you. It definitely makes me think about some things.
I did want to post a song though. It's been out for a little while. I may have posted it in the past. I came across it again the other day on my MP3 player and I keep playing it along with the song Perfect by Hedley (I'm sure I've shared that one). I thought I'd share this one with all of you. It definitely makes me think about some things.
Comments