Sunday Stealing: The Party Mummy Meme
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I honestly can't think of anyone. I guess I'm just special! :-) HA HA HA!!
2. Where was your first kiss?
Hmmmmmm...I think I was in the 3rd grade. Does that count?
3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
Yeah. We were playing around!
4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
I used to all of the time. The last time I did it I'm sure I was in high school. My senior year. Graduation.
5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
Eyes.
6. What really turns you off?
Smoking and arrogance
7. What is your biggest mistake?
I only get to name one???? That I don't always follow my heart...
8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Not like you're thinking!
9. Say something totally random about yourself.
I like myself today! :-)
10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
When I was younger...Vanessa from the Cosby Show
11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
ALL OF THE TIME!! I love them!
12. Are you comfortable with your height?
Sure! Not much I can do about it and it gives me something to joke around about!
13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Was completely themselves
14. When do you know it's love?
You just know...
15. What's something that really annoys you?
Today it's sirens!!
Comments