But on a much happier note, I'M GOING TO FLORIDA IN APRIL!! WOO HOO! I'm sure I've mentioned before that I babysit for this little girl named Stella. I had her in the nursery at my daycare which is how I met her mom and dad. Well, I babysit usually a few times a month for Stella. She's absolutely adorable! Here's a picture of her! (When I got my new camera, I took like 70 some pictures of her one night!)
Anyway...her parents are so good to me! And I definitely consider them friends. Well, Stella's mom came into the day care to visit her...maybe 3 weeks ago. (Stella is no longer in the nursery. She's downstairs now.) I happened to be headed downstairs to do something for my boss when I ran into Stacy (Stella's mom). She says, "Hey, just the person I wanted to see." So we walked together and she says, "So what are you doing in April?" After I joked with her, she informed me that her and Todd (her husband) wanted me to go with them and Stella to Florida in April for 9 days!!!!!!!!! I stood there with my mouth open at first! What do you say to that??? I eventually said yes!! I did have to do some thinking. I'll be missing Kale's first birthday. And that was hard. But I'm looking forward to leaving ALL OF THIS CRAZY SNOW!!! It will be a nice, relaxing vacation!!!
Comments