Man, I feel like crap tonight! Don't worry...going to the doctor tomorrow! But I wanted to get this written before I forgot...again!
Many of you have asked me about the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. Some of you have even asked to borrow it. I can honestly say it will be awhile before I'm willing to give it up...ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD. And so good for the soul!
I know several of you want to talk about it and discuss it so I've decided I'm going to start a little "Captivating" online book club. Just to discuss the book! If you want to chime in, you can. If not, that's ok too but I do encourage you to!
I bought the little journal/discussion guide but obviously for copyright reasons, I can't just post those on here. But I will use them to get us discussing the book.
So go out and get the book! I suggest you buy it but definitely at least look at getting it through the library or something.
And here's the best part! If you reply to this poster and let me know you're going to participate and then you participate in the first discussion, I'LL SEND YOU A FREE GIFT!!! Yep, a free gift!!!
It really is an amazing book! It makes you really think about the woman God intended you to be. And I think it's something we ALL need to hear.
So starting next Mon. evening, I will kick off the "Captivating" book club. I'm not sure if I'll post it here or somewhere else but I'll make sure to let you know! In the mean time, get your hands on that book and read chapter one and really start to think about the things you'd like to discuss. And remember, YOU GET A FREE GIFT!!!
Many of you have asked me about the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. Some of you have even asked to borrow it. I can honestly say it will be awhile before I'm willing to give it up...ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD. And so good for the soul!
I know several of you want to talk about it and discuss it so I've decided I'm going to start a little "Captivating" online book club. Just to discuss the book! If you want to chime in, you can. If not, that's ok too but I do encourage you to!
I bought the little journal/discussion guide but obviously for copyright reasons, I can't just post those on here. But I will use them to get us discussing the book.
So go out and get the book! I suggest you buy it but definitely at least look at getting it through the library or something.
And here's the best part! If you reply to this poster and let me know you're going to participate and then you participate in the first discussion, I'LL SEND YOU A FREE GIFT!!! Yep, a free gift!!!
It really is an amazing book! It makes you really think about the woman God intended you to be. And I think it's something we ALL need to hear.
So starting next Mon. evening, I will kick off the "Captivating" book club. I'm not sure if I'll post it here or somewhere else but I'll make sure to let you know! In the mean time, get your hands on that book and read chapter one and really start to think about the things you'd like to discuss. And remember, YOU GET A FREE GIFT!!!
Comments