
Here's some more pics from my reunion...as promised! (I tried to get these posted the other day too and that didn't work all that well either!) This picture is of Heather and I. It was the first time we had seen each other in almost 10 years!!! And things were just like they used to be!

This is Beth and I. I'm almost positive it was Beth who had just said something funny so that's why we're cracking up!

This is Scott and Yolanda. It had been awhile since I had seen Scott as well but we had a great time! There is a pic of Scott and I put I decided not to post it here. You'll see it eventually though cause I'm going to scrapbook the pictures and share them on here!

This is Yolanda, Heather, Beth and I...I think either right before or right after dinner that evening...so we hadn't been together long but we were already having a great time!
Comments