OK. So it's been a week. BAD, DEIDRA! The week flew by...I'm not even sure how. And there really isn't a whole lot to report but I know some of you are waiting on pictures so I'm going to go ahead and post a few. I don't have the pictures from Heather yet (I'm still bugging here) but I got a few from Beth and hopefully I'll have some more from her soon! So here's the few I'd like to share for now!
(back to front, left to right) Yolanda Peterson, Heather Parker (Looker), Beth Kelly (Mowery) and Me. Beth's husband Craig and Scott were both taking our picture so of course we all weren't looking in the same direction! Duh!
(front to back, left to right) Me, Craig (Beth's husband), Beth, NaShe' Walker, her boyfriend John, Heather and Scott Parsons...we're so cool!
Yolanda, NaShe' and Beth
I'm pretty sure NaShe' is telling Heather something at this point...just not sure what!
Hopefully I'll get some more pics from people soon and I'll be able to scrapbook them soon. I'm anxious to get that night down on paper and saved for life!
Comments