OK. So I'm addicted to...we'll call it "candle designing." I take a candle, either put a picture or a stamped image and heat it on the candle!! I'm having so much fun! They're going to make great Christmas gifts for people!! So I wanted to share them. Now they're not the greatest pictures or anything. And I've really been just been playing around but I still wanted to share!
Oh! And today, I'm working on a Christmas gift catalog...products you can get from Heavenly Creations (me) that make great holiday gifts! And I'm going to work on Christmas cards so be looking for a lot more stuff!!!

This one is my favorite...cause it's my two favorite boys! The pic on the candle isn't that good cause I didn't print it in "photo" mode...but since I was just playing, that's ok!

This is my second favorite...my first holiday candle! I can't wait to make more of these!!

This was the only tall candle I made. It says "Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend" and it has presents around the top.

This is the first candle I made! It's technically my favorite because it's the first one I made using my favorite stamps and my favorite Bible verse (Jeremiah 29:11). But since my mom is now burning it, it doesn't really exist anymore! :-)
Comments