Wow. Sorry it's been awhile since I've written. It's been like...three weeks it looks like. I didn't realize it had been that long! Sorry about that! I'm sure you've all be dying to find out about all of the exciting things in my life. HA, HA, HA!!!
Tomorrow is my class reunion. Kind of kicks off tonight down at the Rally but I'm skipping that! Of course I'm excited to see some friends I haven't seen in AGES. It will be fun to catch up! And to be honest, there weren't too many people in my class I didn't like or didn't get a long with. Obviously I didn't hang out with everyone but for the most part, I liked almost everyone. But it's still going to be strange ya know? To be in a room with so many people I probably haven't spoken to since we graduated. Just feels a little strange.
I've been scrapbooking my senior year so that I can scrapbook the pictures I'm sure I'll take tomorrow. It's been fun going back and looking at some of those pictures. I had to go get my senior pictures out of storage today. Wish I had thought to grab my senior year book but oh well. It's kind of funny...or scary...depending on how you look at it...how much I HAVE NOT changed in ten years. I'll have to put one of my senior pictures up here for the weekend so you can all see!!
I'll make sure to blog this weekend about the whole experience...with pictures included!!
I also have some other blogs I want to write back and hopefully I'll get those by the beginning of next week!!!
Tomorrow is my class reunion. Kind of kicks off tonight down at the Rally but I'm skipping that! Of course I'm excited to see some friends I haven't seen in AGES. It will be fun to catch up! And to be honest, there weren't too many people in my class I didn't like or didn't get a long with. Obviously I didn't hang out with everyone but for the most part, I liked almost everyone. But it's still going to be strange ya know? To be in a room with so many people I probably haven't spoken to since we graduated. Just feels a little strange.
I've been scrapbooking my senior year so that I can scrapbook the pictures I'm sure I'll take tomorrow. It's been fun going back and looking at some of those pictures. I had to go get my senior pictures out of storage today. Wish I had thought to grab my senior year book but oh well. It's kind of funny...or scary...depending on how you look at it...how much I HAVE NOT changed in ten years. I'll have to put one of my senior pictures up here for the weekend so you can all see!!
I'll make sure to blog this weekend about the whole experience...with pictures included!!
I also have some other blogs I want to write back and hopefully I'll get those by the beginning of next week!!!
Comments