HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day! I sure did! As usual, I spent the day with Shanda and her family. Shanda and I have been spending the 4th of July together for I think 12 years...maybe 13. Can you remember, Shanda? Anyway...we've always gone at to the park for the fireworks and hung out. This year was no different! We started off the morning by the two of us taking Keagen to the free kids' movie they do here every Tues. and Wed. We saw Wallace and Grommit (hope I spelled that right). Pretty cute! If you could read, there were some very funny more adult moments in the movie!! Cracked us up! We were going to go swimming today but with the chance of rain and the constant tornado watch we had today, we decided to wait a few days. So we cooked out as usual, ate some great food and then watched a movie! Then we headed down to the park for the evening!!
I have to say that today I was off of my photography skills...if that's what you want to call them. I'm usually pretty descent at taking pictures (I'm nothing great but descent) but man, I was off tonight with my pictures of the fireworks. Didn't get nearly as many good ones as I did last year. Not sure what my deal was. PROBABLY THE HEAT!! I'll blame that! I got a few...possibly a few good enough to enter into a contest this year but we'll see.
Of course the best part of the day was spending the day with my best friend...and watching the joy in Keagen's eyes! He had a blast! After we came home from the park, Shanda, Keagen and I went outside and played with sparklers and pop-its!! Don't worry...I'll share them all eventually! I plan to scrapbook them for sure!!!
I've got a few days off but plenty of work to get done. So that's my plan for ALL day Thurs. (unfortunately). Oh well. It needs done. And I had a wonderful day today!! Hope you all did as well!!
Comments