Do you ever feel like there's so much going on in your life that you just want to say to God, "STOP!" OK. Maybe not stop but "SLOW DOWN!" That's how I've been feeling these days! So many opportunities!! And so many different things...all since...I'd say Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost a little overwhelming!!
But the surprising thing is that I don't really feel overwhelmed! I feel like there's a lot to take in at once but I don't feel weighed down or stressed really about any of it. I know that from my blogs you've been able to tell that I've been struggling with things and wanting some changes and feeling like God had to have some coming. I just didn't think this is what He had in mind!!
Is it scary? A little. Not because they're so BIG. I mean, they are but God is bigger (that reminds me of that Veggie Tales song). But I still have some fears...fears that don't have foundations, but fears nonetheless.
But I'm actually getting a little excited. Nervous but excited. Who knows! God has some great things and they're all going to take some adjustments. And there are definitely some things I've been asking for and well, God is making me be patient on that! :-) But I suppose I can wait. I've got a lot to get through now as it is! I suppose He's giving me what He knows I can handle at the time! Why argue with Him?
But the surprising thing is that I don't really feel overwhelmed! I feel like there's a lot to take in at once but I don't feel weighed down or stressed really about any of it. I know that from my blogs you've been able to tell that I've been struggling with things and wanting some changes and feeling like God had to have some coming. I just didn't think this is what He had in mind!!
Is it scary? A little. Not because they're so BIG. I mean, they are but God is bigger (that reminds me of that Veggie Tales song). But I still have some fears...fears that don't have foundations, but fears nonetheless.
But I'm actually getting a little excited. Nervous but excited. Who knows! God has some great things and they're all going to take some adjustments. And there are definitely some things I've been asking for and well, God is making me be patient on that! :-) But I suppose I can wait. I've got a lot to get through now as it is! I suppose He's giving me what He knows I can handle at the time! Why argue with Him?
Comments